Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women's looks taken away in "social experiment"

Cancel

Cancel

Recruit
★★★★

Goddesses are as mortal as we.

Not talking about Rodger or Minassian in the literal sense of mortality, but in how women act when they realize what happen when their looks are taken away.

Not talking about Rodger or Minassian in the literal sense of mortality, but in how women act when they realize what happen when their looks are taken away.
If femoids had it as bad as sub6 men, there would be an ER every week.

I saw this show, totally forgot about this.

Who cares what women wear? I'd crawl over magma to fuck that blonde either way.

I used to think the same as what this guy said at the end: once a woman gets old and ugly she'll realize she has nothing to offer anyone.

But it's not true. There will always be a lonely guy willing to sweep in and support her old ugly ass.
Who cares what women wear? I'd crawl over magma to fuck that blonde either way.
That confused me! They looked fine without make-up. It's so bizarre men weren't hopping at the chance to impress them.

I used to think the same as what this guy said at the end: once a woman gets old and ugly she'll realize she has nothing to offer anyone.

But it's not true. There will always be a lonely guy willing to sweep in and support her old ugly ass.

That confused me! They looked fine without make-up. It's so bizarre men weren't hopping at the chance to impress them.
You're part of the problem. Everytime you validate them you inflate their value.

You're part of the problem. Everytime you validate them you inflate their value.
Absolutely I'm part of the problem!

I'm in this for #1. If everyone else loses, then so be it. There's no award for doing the ideally righteous thing.

I'm in this for #1. If everyone else loses, then so be it. There's no award for doing the ideally righteous thing.
moralcels on suicide watch

moralcels on suicide watch
Yeah, I have to say this because I was an idealist up until I was 28 years old. And no one gave a shit. I wasn't a fighter against the bonds of normalcy imposed on us by an impersonal and oppressive society; I was just some ugly guy jerking his pud alone in his room.

Have you ever heard: a cynic is a disillusioned idealist.

Sticking to ideals is as brainless as waiting for the universe to reward you for all of your karmic good deeds.

The thing is, you're re number 1 on the losing team. Ironically, you being part of the game cements your loser position.

Yeah to me it didn´t make MUCH of a difference, they still have a symmetrical attractive face and their sensual bodies.

The thing is, you're re number 1 on the losing team. Ironically, you being part of the game cements your loser position.
Very true.

I guess I should just give up entirely. But I don't have anything better to do. -_-

Very true.

I guess I should just give up entirely. But I don't have anything better to do. -_-
Not saying you have to give but just remember the people you're playing with have no problem seeing you fail.

Funny thing is, even in this experiment they did drastically better than their male looksmatch would've done in spite of the handicap. Glad it showed them a lesson tho.

Not saying you have to give but just remember the people you're playing with have no problem seeing you fail.
The people that would see you fail probably enjoy it in a sadistic, animalistic and primal way.. like how putting someone else down elevates your status. Not that I would do something so foul.

Makeup should be illegal so frauds can learn what it’s like to be an ugly piece of garbage

"Oh my god, I so understand what a geek guy can pass trough his life now, being rejected is one of the worst things, it's not fair."

The next day she put her makeup again and fuck 10 chads, but she understands now, right???