Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women’s lack of self-awareness

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★
So yesterday I was on Stg looking for a massage therapist and I go out to a hotel and this 22 year old cutie opens the door.

While I’m getting rubbed on she proceeds to tell me how she wants to leave the area and how crazy the world is and how people are not being raised right......

Then proceeds to tell me how she’s 4 weeks pregnant and her bf moved back to Florida and left her, told her to get an abortion and is living in Florida with his ex and his other kid.

i wanted to tell her YOU are the reason the world is going to shit. I wanted to ask her why she didn’t get married first, why was she with a guy with felonies, but of course to properly answer those questions she would have to take responsibility for herself, which would be impossible.

Fuck this planet. She was hot as shit and could of picked any guy....

At least she had a conversation with you, I can’t even get that

Was it a happy ending massage?

Was it a happy ending massage?

I did leave happy. But after I found out she was pregnant and that story I was trying not to rage. I just wanted lay into her.....verbally.