Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women's inflated ego is the primary reason behind our inceldom looks are just secondary.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
The reason why women go for men out of their league is due to their inflated sense of self worth. Whenver you see an average women wanting chad she will claim that she is worthy enough to deserve him. Whenever you see incel youtubers sharing their personal experiences they always mention entitled average or ugly women thinking that they are queens.
These entitled women think that they're on the same level as chad, which is why they want them. Todays media has brainwashed women with propoganda telling them that they only deserve the best men. Women no matter how ugly or attractive they are told that they deserve the best men. This has lead all women to believe that they are like 9/10 even when they're only like 5/10.
Even worse what's contributing to female smv hyperinflation, is simping. Men would literally pay 20$ to even get a pic of a woman's feet on Onlyfans!. Landwhales can make 100 000 dollars in a few months from profiting off of desperate simps online. Though we incels are ugly, I say entitled women are the reason why we are incels.

It's much simpler than that, it's because they have rights now. Their ego hasn't changed at all, they simply have more options today than they did in the past, they had no choice but to marry an average man, whereas today they can "play the field".

makeup, provocative clothing, filters

Good times makes bad women

It's much simpler than that, it's because they have rights now. Their ego hasn't changed at all, they simply have more options today than they did in the past, they had no choice but to marry an average man, whereas today they can "play the field".
I would also add, lack of strong father figures

I would also add, lack of strong father figures
Once again, it has nothing to do with that shit, it's simply the options that women have. If a woman has a strong father figure but she has 200 Chads on Tinder lined up to fuck her brains out, that father figure is not going to matter, because women want to fuck attractive men. It's just that simple, the only way to stop women is to restrict their options by force. That's literally how we've always done it since the beginning of time, we only have all of these problems today because we stopped.

Once again, it has nothing to do with that shit, it's simply the options that women have. If a woman has a strong father figure but she has 200 Chads on Tinder lined up to fuck her brains out, that father figure is not going to matter, because women want to fuck attractive men. It's just that simple, the only way to stop women is to restrict their options by force. That's literally how we've always done it since the beginning of time, we only have all of these problems today because we stopped.
I totally agree. If you take away all their options, they would even start chasing regular subhuman males.

Psychologist have also proven that too many options make a choice harder. Not only regarding dating but everything.
As a result, foids start rejecting men for totally trivial things.
For the good of all humanity foids should lose all their options.

Absolutely true.

I'd like to add that when men have sex with someone above their smv (as rare as that is), they think they got lucky. Foid don't behave like that, they think that because a 9/10 chad pumped and dumped her she's also a 9/10 stacy, even if she's a 3/10.

Today there are a billions things that cause inceldom.

5’s and below can get easy access to Chad for a night, and the occasional fling, which makes their brains think they are on his level and can get commitment from him. Almost never happens, but they keep trying because their minds are now permanently warped and will never be able to bond with their looks match.

I blame men and women. Men allowed this bs and it’s woman nature to be hypergamous ofc

The reason why women go for men out of their league is due to their inflated sense of self worth. Whenver you see an average women wanting chad she will claim that she is worthy enough to deserve him. Whenever you see incel youtubers sharing their personal experiences they always mention entitled average or ugly women thinking that they are queens.
These entitled women think that they're on the same level as chad, which is why they want them. Todays media has brainwashed women with propoganda telling them that they only deserve the best men. Women no matter how ugly or attractive they are told that they deserve the best men. This has lead all women to believe that they are like 9/10 even when they're only like 5/10.
Even worse what's contributing to female smv hyperinflation, is simping. Men would literally pay 20$ to even get a pic of a woman's feet on Onlyfans!. Landwhales can make 100 000 dollars in a few months from profiting off of desperate simps online. Though we incels are ugly, I say entitled women are the reason why we are incels.
Very true

I've seen it even in a homeless shelters

Women with zero judging a guy with zero