Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women's evilness isn't related to their looks

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
All women are entitled. All women have all the attention they could possibly want. All women think they're God's gift to the world. All women are sadistic. All women can get away with doing whatever evil they want. Therefore, their evilness varies from foid to foid and not on looks. Beckies and stacies have actually very similar lives: they get all the men (chad won't commit to beckies, but also not to stacies, as chads lives to pump and dump), they get away with mistreatment of men, they're all seen as victims, etc, so I don't see how their looks would influence their evilness.

Personally I have experiences of being "respectfully rejected" by less attractive women while stacies treated me like utter garbage, but it varies. That's also why I don't see looks being a influence. And on the celebrities side, plenty of stacies are major POS, like Amber Heard, Julia Roberts, all supermodels.... some have even said shit about incels, like Olivia Wilde.

women are animals and act like hive mind. they've no individuality and all are the same at their core

I've noticed that the uglier holes are more rude to me without filter

Women are just evil and deceptive by nature doesn’t matter the race the location or their attractiveness they all go by the same code.

women are animals and act like hive mind. they've no individuality and all are the same at their core
Women are just evil and deceptive by nature doesn’t matter the race the location or their attractiveness they all go by the same code.
Well, yeah, but there are some minor variations. Their personality is strongly shaped by the gynocentric, post-feminist, misandrist, leftist society.