Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women's dislike of short and ugly men goes beyond just her sexual preferences on dating apps

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
If I was at a job, and some of my coworkers were landwhales or sub2,
I wouldn't wish death on them.
On the contrary, I'd prob feel less anxiety around them due to them being less sexually attractive, and my relationship with thwem would be more like the way it is with fellow men.

But if yout a manlet and/or ugly,
in order for women to be sexually attracted to you, she has to respect/fear you

So it means that she has to find you sexually attractive in order for her to treat you fairly, if shes in a position of authority,

water is nigger

Water is wet thread.

Oh look. This topic again to remind me of the obvious.

Men are indifferent to ugly women, women HATE ugly men. Water may be wet, but it bears repeating to blackpill newbies who may be unaware of the potential danger they may be in at work if a foid is in a position of authority above them.

This is why foids should not be in positions of authority over males: They can never judge us fairly. They treat every interaction, no matter how non-sexual (such as a job interview) as if it's a dating interview and judge us accordingly.

Women detest weakness and can only appreciate the greatest strength. Women have nothing but disgust and hatred for any male who isn't leading the competition. Water seems to be wet