Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Womens' datiung standards are ABSURD

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I know this is water is wet, but I just came home from my bike ride and I need to get this off my chest.

Womens' standards are unreal. insane. ridiculous. absurd. unsustainable.

I'm regularly riding my bike through the park and all I see is girls who are either

a) alone

or

b) with guys that are above average looking + completely looksmaxxed.

It's crazy.
It seems like women will only hang around men who are above average looking + who spend all their time and money on their looks.

If you are an average joe, don't even try.
If you have other hobbies besides going to the gym and to the barber, don't even try.
If your clothes are older than 6 months and not a premium brand, don't even try.
If you don't get a haircut at least once a week, don't even try.
If you don't have Ray Ban sunglasses, don't even try.

Seriously, my fucking head explodes whenever I'm paying attention to the kind of guys girls are hanging out with.
It's like they're dating ONLY BASED ON LOOKS.

If you don't have the looks and aren't spending all your time, effort and money on your looks, DON'T EVEN TRY with women.

I know it's water is wet, but it needs to be repeated, it needs to be remembered.
I never see these girls in the park with average joes.
I only see them with looksmaxxed, tall HTN, Chadlite, Chads.

I think these women DON'T EVEN KNOW what the AVERAGE MAN looks like anymore .....
They're scrolling through their tinder with all these pump n dump moggers and they're starting to believe that that's the average man ....
I think women are completely out of touch, they don't know how much money an average man makes, how long he has to work for his money or how an average man even looks.

Fuck this shit, mang.
These bitches are completely out of their mind.

No Pussy No Work kek

I still see foids dating average-looking guys and sometimes below-average ones as well, but they're always tall.

I still see foids dating average-looking guys and sometimes below-average ones as well, but they're always tall.
They aren't "average" or "below average" when they're tall.
Height is the most important trait since it's the number one trait foids are attracted to.
If you ask foids how their dream man has to be, they will in 99,99999999999999...9999998% of the cases say "he has to be tall".

to add to this, OR the man is very wealthy. I unfortunately am poor in a wealthy area and it is not too uncommon to see a completely overdressed pampered hole with a wealthy looking white guy/jew that is average or slightly below. Other than this you and OP are completely correct.

When I go in public, I never see foids with a man under 5'11". NEVER. The only time I see it is when the couple is old, or they're homeless crackheads.

I even see multiple foids orbiting one tall Chad. But never one foid with one average guy.

It seems like women will only hang around men who are above average looking + who spend all their time and money on their looks.

If you have other hobbies besides going to the gym and to the barber, don't even try.
If your clothes are older than 6 months and not a premium brand, don't even try.
If you don't get a haircut at least once a week, don't even try.
If you don't have Ray Ban sunglasses, don't even try.

If you don't have the looks and aren't spending all your time, effort and money on your looks, DON'T EVEN TRY with women.
So true. You have to waste all your free time and money on looksmaxxing just to have a chance with a girl. And it probably takes months just to find her if you dont have a friend group, if possible at all.

Yea I see that when I am at University. The vast majority of the time I see a man who is with a foid they are tall and HTN or above.

I see slim pretty busty girls with 5'0" balding Indian janitors in poor old clothes all the time.

I see slim pretty busty girls with 5'0" balding Indian janitors in poor old clothes all the time.
My honest reaction
52942.jpg

i see average and below average face wise men with gfs outside but they're always 183 or 185+ .
i never see toilets with 5'6" guys or less, height is the highest factor of attraction for men. face doesn't even matter sometimes

Same. Their personalities are god tier most likely.

Most foids I've seen IRL are dating average tall twinks with long curly hair.

i fcking hate women

These days, women are becoming more and more hypergamous because of dating apps, which have increased their options infinitely.

Even in Brazil, which was a place where you could get easy sex until 2012, even in Brazil, women became totally inaccessible to most men.

Ive noticed something
Every single race's women is heavily hypergamous EXCEPT east asian women

For some reason i see east asian women with their looksmatches, the men are often short and sometimes even ugly and they still have a gf. I dont even see this among indians.

The Brazilian sex market is very inflated, to the point that elderly women have thousands of suitors, vying to stay with her.

Thousands of needy and lonely men, disputing with other men, to have casual or loving relationships with an elderly woman (over 65 years old).

This is a situation that has become common, but it was unthinkable 10 years ago.

Ive noticed something

For some reason i see east asian women with their looksmatches, the men are often short and sometimes even ugly and they still have a gf. I dont even see this among indians.
I know that East Asian women are quite hypergamous, especially Japanese and Korean women.

But Chinese, Filipino and Thai Women are more accessible to Western Ugly Man. Because, for they, western man is synonymous with having money.

Ive noticed something

Can't confirm. Here it's mostly tall blond german men with tiny gook foids.

this is water is wet,
These are the men they hang out with. Men who spend money on themselves also spend money on women.
Women have slob boyfriends on the side just to get dicked down on a whim. Like ordering fast food delivery
hobbies besides going to the gym
over for tomato gardencels

Can't confirm. Here it's mostly tall blond german men with tiny gook foids.
Maybe those are born in germany, but international gooks i see with their own oftne

Uhhmmm inkler why do you feel so entitled :foidSoy: we wahmen are entitled to being wined and dined by your expense and you also have to be 6 feet tall and handsome and make six figures teehee oh and you also have to be funny and interesting, we are not entitled at all :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

They're dating top 0.001% males while being mid-tier with 6 layers of fakeup

Maybe those are born in germany, but international gooks i see with their own oftne
Nah i'm talking about gook girls from asia. You often see couples in the towns and cities here speaking english to eachother.

The bar is in hell for men :foidSoy:

Height is the most important trait since it's the number one trait foids are attracted to.
If you ask foids how their dream man has to be, they will in 99,99999999999999...9999998% of the cases say "he has to be tall".
:yes:

ITS PRECISELY BECAUSE ITS SO BIOLOGICAL. YOU CAN'T EARN YOUR HEIGHT. IF SHE KNOWS YOU GOT LL SURGERY SHE WOULD DUMP YOU AND THINK YOU ARE A FRAUD THAT WASTED MONEY