Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's Comments On A Chad's Nighttime Skincare Routine

he doesn't look like a chad tbh. can't quite put my finger on it. probably the nasolabial foids

how is that coping to say he's a 7 and not an 8? He mogs me but legit chads mog him
if you get that reaction from women how are you NOT chad?
you seem to confuse literal perfect looking males with chad. turn off looksmaxx.me for a minute
dont give me the famous or status shit here because there are tons of famous men with 0% of this attention

you seem to confuse literal perfect looking males with chad. turn off looksmaxx.me for a minute
dont give me the famous or status shit here because there are tons of famous men with 0% of this attention
so you agree with sub8 and that chadlites are boring to women i see

Where is the chad?

maybe chad in slav countries

They consider him to be a chad over there. Deluded mayocels.

how is that coping to say he's a 7 and not an 8? He mogs me but legit chads mog him
How is he not a "legit Chad"? If you can get over 100k likes in your picture with your face alone and not statusmaxxed then you are as "legit" as you can get, he has universal appeal to holes.
Untitled

How is he not a "legit Chad"? If you can get over 100k likes in your picture with your face alone and not statusmaxxed then you are as "legit" as you can get, he has universal appeal to holes.
View attachment 269745
he looks way better there than in the thumbnail

he looks way better there than in the thumbnail
It's still delusional to believe being a 7/10 is enough to get as much attention and thirsty comments as he gets. He is a 9~10

It's still delusional to believe being a 7/10 is enough to get as much attention and thirsty comments as he gets. He is a 9~10
idk man 7/10 is top 15%. you do realize that thousands of people watch the vid? therefore even if only 200 women compliment him he would still be getting lots of attention. now i'm guessing he got more than 200 compliments but point is that only a portion of viewers need to compliment him

Last edited:
idk man 7/10 is top 15%. you do realize that thousands of people watch the vid? therefore even if only 200 women compliment him he would still be getting lots of attention. now i'm guessing he got more than 200 compliments but point is that only a portion of viewers need to compliment him
There are videos with milions of views and no thirsty women in the comments

There are videos with milions of views and no thirsty women in the comments
so what? those videos probably have sub6 dudes

so you're telling me, if a video of a 7/10 chadlite is posted, it will NEVER get thirsty women?

but if a dude 1 point higher is posted, then suddenly it will get thirsty women?

explain your exact logic to me, please, i'm dying to hear this greycel

so what? those videos probably have sub6 dudes

so you're telling me, if a video of a 7/10 chadlite is posted, it will NEVER get thirsty women?

but if a dude 1 point higher is posted, then suddenly it will get thirsty women?

explain your exact logic to me, please, i'm dying to hear this greycel

Yes, that is what I'm saying, being 7 is not enough to get women interested. Women consider 80% of men "below average" so I guarantee a maximum of 5~10% of men are good looking enough to get this much attention.

Yes, that is what I'm saying, being 7 is not enough to get women interested. Women consider 80% of men "below average" so I guarantee a maximum of 5~10% of men are good looking enough to get this much attention.
a 7 is in the top 15%. I've seen other tiktok chadlites posted here and girls like them too.

anyways, after seeing more than the thumbnail, i would say he is chad. but in the thumbnail he looks like chadlite