Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women’s attractiveness

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
do you believe that beauty is subjective “in the eye of the beholder” when it comes down to women or are there only fundamentals which make a woman attractive?

I think there are objective and subjective factors.

I think it is subjective to a certain degree but if you're sub 5.5 good luck with finding anyone that will genuinely find you attractive and not just settle down with you

Beauty is mostly objective. Egalitarians love to deny it, but science has already established what's perceived as attractive by virtually all humans: symmetry, sexual dimorphism, markers of health, and waist-to-hip ratio.

Subjective beauty can be described as follows: you and I are given several options for a mate, but I happen to be largely into blondes, whereas you happen to be largely into brunettes.

The choice is subjective, but within that category we are going to select the best-looking blondes and brunettes. Since it's impossible that all blondes and brunettes are equally attractive, then something makes some of them more attractive than the others; that's objective beauty.

Prominent cheekbones,nice waist,all those things are objective.

Beauty is subjective, ugliness is objective

I think we have our preference somewhere in between ones own race and the most beautiful race of the species. If u are turkish, then u maybe think czech or hungarian or romanian women are the most beautiful.