Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women's asses

J

Juniorjunior

Greycel
They always show their big asses in gym's and even in youtube video thumbnails. Always the same tactics to get males.

Just grab them. What can go wrong?

They like to tease ugly males

"I can't stop myself from looking lol :soy::soy::soy:" Looking at asses is so cucked imo. They will never share their ass with anyone except Chad so looking is just cockteasing yourself :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Its something like 105 degrees here all over CA. Brutal fuckin labor day weekend. Whores out everywhere...

Tfw you see foids with big asses knowing they were already groped and fucked by dozens and dozens of guys and you'll never stand a chance to even touch it without being labelled as a creep :lasereyes:

girls of all ages love to show holes to chad

Woman: "i´m not a sex object :foidSoy:!!! "Unless you are Chad ;)"

Woman: "i´m not a sex object :foidSoy:!!! "Unless you are Chad ;)"
Then they expect to marry a betabux in their late 30's while still cheating with chads. Based men never marry old chad leftovers, or pay taxes to the foid worshiping government.

Then they expect to marry a betabux in their late 30's while still cheating with chads. Based men never marry old chad leftovers, or pay taxes to the foid worshiping government.
Literally fuck this clown world and anyone who encourages those things.

I wanna lick their smelly asses

Looking at asses is so cucked imo.
Not at all, it's completely natural to look at something you find sexually attractive. If I see an attractive girl with a nice ass in tight jeans or leggings I'm going to stare at it as much as I can. I don't care that I'll never be with her, I just enjoy the endorphin rush from the sight of her ass with a view to masturbating to the mental image of it later on.

Welcome to Puberty Greycel

If I see an attractive girl with a nice ass in tight jeans or leggings I'm going to stare at it as much as I can. I don't care that I'll never be with her, I just enjoy the endorphin rush from the sight of her ass with a view to masturbating to the mental image of it later on.
What no pussy does to us :feelsugh::feelsugh: