Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women would rather have sex with ugly, deformed dogs than us

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I was watching my sister scroll through her instagram feed earlier and I noticed her liking pictures of ugly, deformed dogs. I asked her why she follows such hideous creatures on IG and she said because they're "adorable". She said she would adopt one and cuddle with it if she could. Here are some examples of dogs she follows:

If you check out their pages you'll see that most of their followers are women. My sister is clearly not the only woman who is a fan of ugly, deformed dogs. I don't fucking get it. Why are women so picky to reject average men but they'd happily cuddle and probably have sex with these hideous creatures?

Dogs mog any sub7 male tbh

The Dogpill is arguably even more disturbing than the rampant feminism and cuckoldry in today's society.

Fuck this gay earth.

Why don't they treat deformed subhuman males the same way?

they look scary as fuck :worryfeels:

Why don't they treat deformed subhuman males the same way?
That's what I'm wondering. Why do females like ugly dogs but not ugly males? They don't even like average males. It doesn't make sense.

80/20 rule applies to dogs as well. tall, strong, white blue eyed husky mogs both them and us

Dogpill is the most underrated pill of them all.

because you do not fuck a dog but a man you do, therefore it is engraved in their psychology to be aware of low gene men, while the dogs are perfectly fine.

The dogpill destroys me on a daily basis

This post made me laugh so fucking hard lmao fucking clown world that their is some truth to this post

those creatures lick their balls and fuck corpses yet men who have acne scars are gross ones.

The fucking dog pill is brutal