Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women would rather fuck grotesque creatures of mythology than fuck a human man that happens to be ugly and short

Womanz must give me pussy 4 my suffering

It's specific traits I think isn't it, just like for men.

Women are attracted to strength, dominance, etc. They like "good looks" but... you can superimpose the traits they like onto a fictional creature and it will often be enough.

Men are the same about many of the traits we like. There's that whole thing about hot alien women, after all!

That's why tall ogrecel = fakecel. I would be okay with being ugly as fuck if I was 6'8 with biblical frame
THERE A LOT OF 6FT+ TALLFAG NIGGERS HERE. THEY ARE ALL FAKECELS. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Tallfag list

1. Todd Thundercock
2. Failednormie_
3. Stupid clown
4. Sneir
5. Electus
6. Qwertyuiop99
7. 3mori
8. Eternalstorm
9. tehgymcel420
10. Copexodius Maximus
11. I want virgin girl
12. Zhou Chang-Xing
13. Chuddington
14. Saigon Depression
15. outcastgymcel23
16. IncelGolem
17. Gott _mit _uns94
18. IdontKnow45
19. wasted12years

Dishonorable mention:

1. Pixycel (5'11)
YOU FORGOT VENDETTA HE IS 5'11

That kid literally types like I did when I was in elementary school. I understand that we can talk like retarded Zoomerfags sometimes and ironically but that kid's EVERY SINGLE POST is like that, way too young to be on here.
THAT ZOOMERFAG SHOULD NOT BE HERE. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Tallfag list

1. Todd Thundercock
2. Failednormie_
3. Stupid clown
4. Sneir
5. Electus
6. Qwertyuiop99
7. 3mori
8. Eternalstorm
9. tehgymcel420
10. Copexodius Maximus
11. I want virgin girl
12. Zhou Chang-Xing
13. Chuddington
14. Saigon Depression
15. outcastgymcel23
16. IncelGolem
17. Gott _mit _uns94
18. IdontKnow45
19. wasted12years
20. Puppeter

Dishonorable mention:

1. Pixycel (5'11)
I'm 5'11" and wrist to middle fingertip for me is 8 inches :chad:

... or actually maybe 7.5 like @Therapywasaaste said

I'm not sure if I'm measuring right, the wrist/palm divisin isn't as clearcut as I would've thought, is there a guide on how to measure properly?

SEE•THE•BLACKPILL•ISN'T•REAL
ALL•A•FEMALE•NEEDS•IS•A•TALL•ANIMAL
OH•WAIT

DOGPILL+HEIGHTPILL
NOT•SURE•WHAT•THEY•WERE•TRYING•TO•SAY•WITH•THIS•ONE

@lonelysince2006

You're free to update the list yourself but the 5'11 fags will go into the dishonrable mentions section.
5'9+ should be categorized as tallfag.

You're free to update the list yourself but the 5'11 fags will go into the dishonrable mentions section.
I'm getting cucked by 5'6" manlets so height isn't everything if you have drugs and knives I guess

I'm getting cucked by 5'6" manlets so height isn't everything if you have drugs and knives I guess
Short people are bullied more.

More short pupils than controls claimed to have been bullied at some time in secondary school. This difference remained significant after logistic regression controlled for social class. Short boys were more than twice as likely as control boys to be victims and much more likely than control boys to say that bullying upset them. Significantly more short pupils than controls said that bullying had started in junior school. Short pupils had as many good friends as did controls (72/92 (78%) v 95/117 (81%)), but significantly more spent break time alone at least once a week (9/92 (10%) v 2/117 (2%), P=0.032). In many cases bullying had stopped, but significantly more short pupils than controls, regardless of sex, reported current bullying.

'claimed' to have been bullied

I was constantly bullied by short fucks in HS because they knew if I beat the shit out of them they'd look like a victim.

They ganged up on me like fucking goblins and exploited their vulnerable protected status just like women, despicable.

'claimed' to have been bullied
From the same study:

Teachers also reported that significantly more short pupils than controls were victims of bullying. Parents reported more bullying, generally, than either teachers or pupils, and parents of controls were as likely as parents of short children to say that their children were bullied. According to teachers, bullies were to be found in both height groups, but whereas significantly fewer control girls than control boys were bullies, short girls were as likely to be bullies as both short and control boys.

if I beat the shit out of them they'd look like a victim
Why didn't you? That's the question.
vulnerable protected status just like women
If you think short men have anything even close to the status WOMEN have, you cannot claim to be blackpilled. Short men are the laughingstock (females notoriously make fun of things men can't control—like height—and there's endless amounts of content out there of them doing just that), scapegoat (constantly accused of Napoleon complex, toxic masculinity, etc.), and oppressed class (other men ridicule them, higher suicide rates, lower wages) of society.

RDT 20240331 0313188743527142999996273
← legit article btw

I don't understand how in so many years this site + shitmax.org couldn't come up with ways to become taller.
>B-b-b-but put some shit in your shoes
Ok, dude.