Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women would rather date child rapists than incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Nobody here has ever harmed or even touched a woman, yet women would rather sleep with literal child rapists than with us. Must be their nice personality :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Chad can be a serial killer pedophile and still have women thirsting for him, you dumb whore

These people are so dense they don't even know that they are proving our point. If not limited by personality then we are clearly limited by looks. It's even worse if our problem is personality because then this post is TELLING ME TO COMMIT CRIMES SO WOMEN FIND ME ATTRACTIVE.

GOD HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS STUPID

great fucking personality, cunt prob thinks foids peak at 7 yet grown women lust after him

These people are so dense they don't even know that they are proving our point. If not limited by personality then we are clearly limited by looks. It's even worse if our problem is personality because then this post is TELLING ME TO COMMIT CRIMES SO WOMEN FIND ME ATTRACTIVE.
All mass killers have female fans, even ER had some foids write him love letters. Becoming a murderer or rapist is literally a legit strategy to ascend, that's how immoral women's sexuality is.

Holes desire to be raped by chad. They crave the feel of being overpowered by a superior man and being forced to carry his child.

Which makes wonder if these scrubs could actually be sentient human beings or rather a bunch of brainwashed autopilot machines

Holes desire to be raped by chad. They crave the feel of being overpowered by a superior man and being forced to carry his child.
I didn't use to believe this until I talked to a girl who told me she wanted that. I hate that degenerate skank

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back