Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women would rather compete with each other than settle for less than Chad

• Thread starter Five Dozen Eggs
  • Start date
Five Dozen Eggs

Five Dozen Eggs

STEM-cel
★★★
Back in College I used to get begrudgingly invited to team parties for my sport and some of the shit I saw is pure rage material. I once saw two girls approach a Chad together and then start fighting their own fucking friend over who got to dance with him. All this is happening while me and a few other medium/low smv guys watch from afar. Chad of course chose the more attractive one. The other roastie then gets immediately approached by one of the guys watching the interaction and immediately shuts him down, yelling at him in front of everyone else that he should stop being such a fucking creep. The dude wasn't even that ugly just a bit below average looking. Both girls ended up "going to another party" with the Chad.

i feel like this is a true story but with a bit of spicey drama tossed in there for good luck

We need an incel revolution tbh

Back in the Neolithic era, one Chad would have 17 women.
We're quickly reverting back to this.

i feel like this is a true story but with a bit of spicey drama tossed in there for good luck

Its a true story, no confirmation on whether they actually went home with chad or not and all parties were quite drunk so she literally yelled at the guy for asking her to dance lmao.

Proof that there are never male shortages

Society was literally created as a way to lessen the power of chad

>be 12,000BC-cel
>Chad in next cave has 17 women who feeds him berries every day
>forced to live on a diet of twigs and maybe 1 rat a week
>lift rocks every day
>finally bash rock on Chad head
>try to fuck his harem of women
>they bite off your dick and then go fuck the Chad adolescent who never leave cave
>tfw 14 year old is having more sex than you
>bleed out and die a cave-virgin
>last thing you see is young-Chad nut in the QT cave-girl you liked the most

Last edited:
I once saw two girls approach a Chad together and then start fighting their own fucking friend over who got to dance with him.

Women are like dogs in many ways. First of all, they are "bitches" in the sense that they cannot control their sexual urges. Second, they ruin themselves and your home if you let them do as they please. Dogs just eat until they are unhealthily fat and vomit and then just shit on sofa or whatever. Dogs need to be trained, housebroken, leashed and - if necessary - caged. Same with women: they ruin your home AND themselves if you let them do as they please. They eat until they become fat blogs, destroy your country with the shit policies they support and destroy themselves and all social cohesion by competing for a few Chands and throwing each other under the bus to suck Chad's cock. Not that I give a fuck about women's happiness, the shitcunts deserve misery, but at the end of the day, they would actually be happier in a proper patriarchy where men make the important decisions for them.

This is basic economics. If women lacked the options they do now and the majority of men were inudated with choice, we’d see way more introspection from females and way more self-absorbed behavior from males. High tier chad mating strategies mimic that of an average foid for this reason

I just don't understand them, why risk losing someone or deal with the unnecessary problem of fighting over a person when you can have someone without all that drama, who will love you way more than the person you're so desperately trying to win over.

I just don't understand them, why risk losing someone or deal with the unnecessary problem of fighting over a person when you can have someone without all that drama, who will love you way more than the person you're so desperately trying to win over.

It is what an abundance of choice does to people. A well fed person is more likely to skip a meal for whatever frivolous reason because they know it will take little no effort to get more food. A starving person will take anything they can get.

Nice bullshit story.

so basically two foids fighting over the top 20%?

seems pretty inline with how femoids behave in 2018.