Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel women would rather be with a broke tall guy than a rich short guy

They always say "shorter than you"

Cope good looking guys are never broke

Brutal heightpill. Could also be that they didn't want be seen as golddiggers due to camera tbh

-- "We still love the short kings"
cringe-dies-from-cringe.gif

I always cringe whenever someone brings up the term 'short kings'

pigfaced landwhale bitch thinks she's worthy of a chad, you just make the other foids look better :lul:

it depends a lot on the short and tall men's face though

Jfl that whale at the end :lul:

Height is life; Height is right; Height is confidence; Height is personality; Height is status; Height is treasure; Height is value; Height is popularity; Height is attraction; Height is everything.

Height is life; Height is right; Height is confidence; Height is personality; Height is status; Height is treasure; Height is value; Height is popularity; Height is attraction; Height is everything.
Just reach the top of Everest, you´ll be taller than everyone else KEK

What a stupid thread. It is much better to be rich than be tall/good looking, anyone with an IQ north of 80 knows this.
Tall/good looking can become rich, but rich can't become tall/good looking.

The fact that this is a one-way street should be evident of the value of one over the other. Genetics are always valued, first and foremost. Yes, money is great and can take care of almost any problem that comes your way, but having top tier genetics and an amazing life as a result of those genetics is literally priceless.

You can't buy time and you can't change your genetics. Tfw when random chance is valued way more than hard work, struggle, and business acumen.

Having said all of that, I'd still choose an obscene amount of wealth over genetics, because of the utility of money.

Tall/good looking can become rich, but rich can't become tall/good looking.

The fact that this is a one-way street should be evident of the value of one over the other. Genetics are always valued, first and foremost. Yes, money is great and can take care of almost any problem that comes your way, but having top tier genetics and an amazing life as a result of those genetics is literally priceless.

You can't buy time and you can't change your genetics. Tfw when random chance is valued way more than hard work, struggle, and business acumen.
Looks fade quickly, money stays for life. Plus a chad still has to live a 40 hour per week wagecuck life while a rich subhuman can NEET it up all day in his mansion and fuck stacies. Regarding height, I have dogshit height so if I had the option to fix only physical appearance then I’d much rather improve that than improve my face.

Looks fade quickly, money stays for life. Plus a chad still has to live a 40 hour per week wagecuck life while a rich subhuman can NEET it up all day in his mansion and fuck stacies. Regarding height, I have dogshit height so if I had the option to fix only physical appearance then I’d much rather improve that than improve my face.
Looks always fade, but your genetics are for life. Besides, your looks only really fade when you reach old age. With the best genes, even 20 year old holes will want your 45 year old cock and seed. Your offspring will inherit your genes at 45 just the same as when you're 15, with slight variation due to lower sperm health from increased age.

Yet normies will still say that game and money is the way
Cope good looking guys are never broke
True, worst case scenario for chads is they just become models and get paid for doing nothing:feelsclown:

I want to break their nose.

aHhH tHe PoOr sHoRt GuYs :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Soytok interviewers

"UUhm I WIKE TALL GUWYS"