Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women would rather be slaves than marry a sub5.

Detro

Detro

Blackcel

I saw pic related and it had me thinking. If a woman is working 17 hours a day, who is truly benefitting from the arrangement? Most likely, some old fat sub 8 man just like what is pictured.

Women value their sexual freedom above all else. As long as sex is off the table, they'd rather be a slave for a sub5 than marry a sub5.

View attachment 920158

I saw pic related and it had me thinking. If a woman is working 17 hours a day, who is truly benefitting from the arrangement? Most likely, some old fat sub 8 man just like what is pictured.

Women value their sexual freedom above all else. As long as sex is off the table, they'd rather be a slave for a sub5 than marry a sub5.
this guy mogs me to hell. He will surely find a women....

Remember, if were to assume the same of her, we’d be the ones called misogynistic, sexist, incel, etc. you wouldn’t hear the end of it, but it’s all fine and dandy when women themselves admit to it.

And JFL @ the TikToker having a meltdown over working for something for the first time in her life instead of being rewarded for just existing.

I wish you didn't cut how many likes that got, I need more fuel to go ER...

Let them starve

Foids only bitch about the 'patriarchy' because sub-8s are involved

If the patriarchy only gave power to Chads, then foids would enjoy complying with it even if they were literally slaves

:foidSoy:tee hee

And JFL @ the TikToker having a meltdown over working for something for the first time in her life instead of being rewarded for just existing.
They're so pathetic holy shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Work these foids until they drop dead! :yes:

Yes, they will regret wanting to join the workforce.
For now they enjoy being there for them to hate it they need to be put through the wringer many times over.

That's literally your 30yo+ looking dude, unfortunate.

Comments like this from foids don't really make me mad. Just being forced to reckon how truly undesirable we are helps me be at peace.

For now they enjoy being there for them to hate it they need to be put through the wringer many times over.
Generation Zog is already cracking though.

Women need to work so incels can get neetbuxx
full