Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women would prefer to fuck any animal than sub8

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I
800x1200 2
550x825
6784c61d6e66fc0d8797870df00adf9c90aa9dfc  400x0
Images 2
The barbie lez fantasies month 5 may lesbianism bestiality
800x1200 1
AH 1014 Females And Their Pets by Susan Stanley EB

I once knew someone else who actually molested cats and probably violated them before in another community. When it came to the rest of us, we couldn't decide if it was a he or she since they never disclosed their gender. But after seeing this and based on all that I now know and am aware of, I can safely ascertain that catfucker was a foid.

Oh, women being degenerate and disgusting? Nothing new to see here.

To do such a thing to a poor and innocent creature is heart breaking. :cryfeels:

@tehgymcel420 would you read these books for scientific blackpill research?

To do such a thing to a poor and innocent creature is heart breaking. :cryfeels:
Innocent creature? The animals probably enjoyed it. Still disgusting though. These bitches need to date their human male looksmatches instead of being out here fucking dogs, horse, and who knows what else.

Lifefuel for @Monke

I once knew someone else who actually molested cats and probably violated them before in another community. When it came to the rest of us, we couldn't decide if it was a he or she since they never disclosed their gender. But after seeing this and based on all that I now know and am aware of, I can safely ascertain that catfucker was a foid.
Maybe. Could be a male this time since cats are too manlet for foids. You barely see foids fantasize about sex with cats. This one is 50/50.