Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women would kill every incel if they could

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If foids had a button that could kill every incel on the planet, have no doubt they would press it. It doesn't matter if there are incels who don't hate women, or if they have mothers or siblings. It wouldn't matter for them if those incels are lonely or depressed. They would still kill them without even thinking.

Worst part is that women wouldn't kill incels for their believes. They'd do it because we are physically ugly and hideous and women want a world of beauty where only attractive people exist. We are not welcome in their world.

They can't kill us though, they can only create us.

Women would kill all sub8 men even if they have girlfriends
I've never seen any woman saying something positive about men, ever

Who will be their slaves?

They've been getting soyboys to develop these for them, they want to hunt ethnic men for sport.
tenor.gif

They've been getting soyboys to develop these for them, they want to hunt ethnic men for sport.
tenor.gif
Wtf is this? Looks like something straight out of Xavier: Renegade Angel. If it is indeed from that, tell me because I've only seen season 1.

If it was up to femoids, only gigachads and perfect looking 6'5" men would exist

Most women are heartless and inhuman.

Last edited:
They still require us as the slaves at the bottom of the society so no we are insignificant to them as long as we don't dare to disturb or annoy them with our unholy presence(such as asking them out).
Lmao what is the context for this gif.

I lol whenever girls say looks dont matter. Okay date me then. "Ohhh i have a boyfriend" yup exactly.

YAS QWEEN SLAAAAAAYYYY :soy: :soy: :soy: *dies*

Kill women before they kill you

Women are nazis

”To a foid, a male is either a Chad or an insect that she wishes she could squash.” - @CameronCel

Women are just Nazis. Its that simple. They are ironically, the King of all lies.

^

Incel nazis need to get their head straight.
Incel nazis are some of the biggest retards on the planet, JFL at being ugly but supporting an amoral ideology that follows female nature to a t by wishing to eradicate anyone who isn't an aesthetically pleasing aryan.

We, as genetic trash, stink the same as trash in your kitchen would begin to smell. Some omegas believe the number of showers can mask that stench, but it is in vain that they try. Chad can go for weeks without taking a shower, but his genetic superiority will be more aromatic to a roastie than an incel who took a 100 showers a day. In their minds they would just be taking the garbage out.

"One must accept their fate or be destroyed by it"

Last edited:
Cope. They don't give a shit about us enough to even want that