Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women would die for their creampies

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
Ethnic victim mentality is nuts.
Not victim mentality.
And jfl if you think mainstream redditors don't look down on ethnic males and see western civilization and norms as superior.

Mainstream redditors? No. That goes against their ideology. The alt right ones tho yeah.
No it's all of them. It's subtle but it's there.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/cdtu0k/racism_is_pretty_high_on_reddit/

Plus I want to de-legitimize reddit as much as possible. And ethnic males make a sizable portion of potential consumers of reddit propaganda. That should be stopped.

"History is being written"

jfl at the comments.. history is written through blood not whatever this pathetic shit is. Imagine seeing these movements and immediately thinking humanity is going in the right direction, how retarded you have to be....

writing history by waving faggot flags jfl XD
if there was an opposition and you low T fags acrually won, maybe. (which is impossible)

"History is being written"

jfl at the comments.. history is written through blood not whatever this pathetic shit is. Imagine seeing these movements and immediately thinking humanity is going in the right direction, how retarded you have to be....
I always forget how retarded are the comments :lul:

Women: main enemy of the civilization.

He's writing about trying to spread the redpill, of course he's gonna get abuse in return.
Okay the r/IndiaSpeaks link I get but look on the Quora link and how many questions there are about why reddit users are racist to Chinese and Indian guys.

That isn't just alt-right redditors. It's redditors in general.

This is virtue signalling, nothing more. There is zero risk to these protestors. And the issue doesn't affect them at all. They can simply, and do, use birth control to avoid pregnancy. Abortion only still exists for satanic purposes, and for virtue signalling one's loyalty to satanism.

I see a lot whores talking shit in the last few years. These masculinized cunts have no idea what kind of violence can happen to them.

I have a hard time believing it, but I suppose I don't really know one way or the other though. It doesn't really make sense though.
You're right it doesn't make sense but counterintuitively I think the more white people virtue signal for ethnic people the more they look down on them and grow to have a resentment of them.
You see this phenomena with how many ethnic males get along better with conservatives that don't virtue signal about race but are shunned by white liberals who despite talking about diversity live in all white neighborhoods and show visible discomfort around ethnic people.

Also a lot of people in the alt-right use to be white liberals that preached tolerance and diversity and virtue signaled to ethnic people. But when they saw their norms and way of life weren't practiced by ethnic people they grew resentful.

Hmm. That's something to think about. I feel like that would manifest itself in more stuff like Gamergate though just against ethnics. I think the only conscious anger/resentment at ethnics is still right of the left wing. And that's essentially banned on any social media platform, so I mean.
Yeah.
There's even studies that white liberals dumb down their language when speaking to people of color

To be fair I think a lot of the lowkey resentment and distrust of ethnic males from white liberals comes from how ethnic males are portrayed as not treating women well in the media but I don't think that explains all of the resentment.
For example you don't see so much of this with East Asians compared to Indians because there are less stories in the media of East Asian men not treating women well.

Still that doesn't explain all of it.
Some of it is also probably a smugness in which many white liberals look down on people that aren't white liberals like themselves.
Because of that they not only secretly sneer at the white working class but ethnic people that they condescend down to imo.

Yeah.
There's even studies that white liberals dumb down their language when speaking to people of color

To be fair I think a lot of the lowkey resentment and distrust of ethnic males from white liberals comes from how ethnic males are portrayed as not treating women well in the media but I don't think that explains all of the resentment.
For example you don't see so much of this with East Asians compared to Indians because there are less stories in the media of East Asian men not treating women well.

Still that doesn't explain all of it.
Some of it is also probably a smugness in which many white liberals look down on people that aren't white liberals like themselves.
Because of that they not only secretly sneer at the white working class but ethnic people that they condescend down to imo.

I just wanted my first screenshot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back