Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women won't sleep with you because you have a bad personality

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Ted Bundy headshot

Yes, also simply proving just how much it's us hateful inkwells committing this supposed violence against foids; even statistically, you can see that most of it is done by normies and above, those with full relationships, but actions perhaps undertaken by some incels are amplified to a large extent by the media to further fearmonger and easily blemish us without having to actually formulate arguments against the blackpill. :feelshaha:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

Yes, also simply proving just how much it's us hateful inkwells committing this supposed violence against foids; even statistically, you can see that most of it is done by normies and above, those with full relationships, but actions perhaps undertaken by some incels are amplified to a large extent by the media to further fearmonger and easily blemish us without having to actually formulate arguments against the blackpill. :feelshaha:
Anything ugly men do is negative so when ugly men do do something like ER did even if it be only a few times compared to the majority of normie violence they'll receive large amounts of hatred and all incels will be looked down upon. Meanwhile normie serial killers get their own tv shows and fan girls masturbating to them. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They won't sleep with us because they don't even have a personality

how is this horny killer attractive? am I missing something LTN at best maybe dark triad maxxing attracts?
Dark triad maxxing can make nodmies extremely attractive and even slightly below average men. But he was rich and charismatic, high NT, masculine.

Foids are retards

Personality isn’t really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for good physical looks and social status. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn’t even feel bad about it.

Personality isn’t really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for good physical looks and social status. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn’t even feel bad about it.
holy shit twisted language moment for me I just realized phrases:

Attachments

• gpt.png
    gpt.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 13
holy shit twisted language moment for me I just realized phrases:
Over for me. My mother told me that I look pissed off all the time and not approachable. What am I supposed to do besides go under the knife?