Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women with very short hair are disgusting.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,776
Very-Short-Pixie-Haircut-for-Women.jpg

Every time I see a girl like this I want to spit in their face.
 
Well, I actually like short hair on women.

Different strokes for different folks; thats why us men have varying interests in women whilst women not so much... To be fair they probably either prefer the Masculine Chad, or Feminine Chad; those are there two options for them, I guess.
 
Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
 
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
Well, I actually like short hair on women.

Different strokes for different folks; thats why us men have varying interests in women whilst women not so much... To be fair they probably either prefer the Masculine Chad, or Feminine Chad; those are there two options for them, I guess.
I don't mind short hair, but I'm talking about very short hair like in the photo.
 
ItheIthe said:
Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."

Deus vult, brother.
 
Agreed. Anything less than 2 inches of hair is too short.
 
I like girls with pixie cuts.
 
Short hair never looks good on women. In the past it was mainly peasants and prostitutes that had short hair to keep lice out. Now it's mostly edgy ugly feminazis
 
I actually think attractive women with buzzcuts are hot.
 
That's an instant turn off to me, because at that point, they look like a guy.
 
agreed

I think because my mother wore short hair for most of her life and I don't like my mother
 
Crustaciouse said:
Very-Short-Pixie-Haircut-for-Women.jpg

Every time I see a girl like this I want to spit in their face.

 Ugh I also despise short hair on a foid.
 
Agree.  Short hair on women is not feminine and unattractive
 

Similar threads

Gendocel
Replies
10
Views
251
Gendocel
Gendocel
B
Replies
10
Views
238
Skoga
Skoga
RealSchizo
Replies
39
Views
1K
Julaybib
Julaybib
A
Replies
5
Views
221
Balding Subhuman
Balding Subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top