Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WOMEN WITH SMALL BREASTS SHOULDNT EXIST

G

Guest37263

I mean urgh right guys? Women under DD cup breast size should just cease to exist lmao gross, they're disgusting and I actually feel nauseous when im around them.

GIve me a REAL woman with DD, EE and FF sized boobs any day over a nasty CC cup little girl hahaha grosssss

this is how women feel about men 6 foot and under. let's use their logic

I like small boobs tbh. Better than fake silicone tits.

I like saggy boobs and fat grills too OP

Guys stfu I’m trying to make a thread that makes foids that read this insecure about themselves, just like how they so fucking arrogantly without the slightest fuck in the world to give, dehumanise and dismiss and insult short men. Work with me on this guys. If this thread at any point in the future is used in a discussion with a woman, we can go for the hypocrite kill,

“Oh

Oh I’m sorry miss, weren’t you saying something about how short men shouldn’t exist **lol**? Isn’t this exactly the same? Are we men not allowed to have preferences?”

BOOM

AND THE WOMAN IS DESTROYED, SHE CAN NEVER RECOVER

FUCK WOMEN WITH THIS ATTITUDE

YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL PIECES OF SHIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Small breasts and a thick ass is better than big breasts and a flat ass IMO.

I mean urgh right guys? Women under DD cup breast size should just cease to exist lmao gross, they're disgusting and I actually feel nauseous when im around them.

GIve me a REAL woman with DD, EE and FF sized boobs any day over a nasty CC cup little girl hahaha grosssss
Lol thread

I can go either way. My redhead oneitis is flat as a board and I need her strawberry pussy now piss in my ass.

Sorry fam, but it's never gonna work. For each organism with a vagina there's at least one man who's attracted to it.
Tiny tits are the superior choice anyway tbh.

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT OF THIS THREAD

***facepalm***

hahahaha jeez man. I prefer big tits personally and genuinely am kinda turned off by flat chest or no tits. One of the reasons I am not attracted to younger girls 16-17 cos its too boyish for me. I like curves and beautiful FF cup tiddys like a real woman < 3 Yes some girls have huge boobs at that age but whatever, still prefer 21-24

Cope. Men have all kinds of preferences. Most men couldn't give a shit abouit breast size. Men like small tits, big tits, medium tits, tall, short, round face, short face, long face, fat, toned, big muscles, skinny, no chin, defined jaw, no jaw etc.

If you're a man you absolutely need to have a decent height, non-recessed chin, defined jawline, good eye area, good skull and low bodyfat aka stereotypical Chad/Chadlite.
Women prefer different types of Chad aka nerd Chad, sports Chad, alternative Chad, but no woman actually prefers short men, obese men, very weak skinny men etc. Fetishists are mentally ill and rare, they don't count.

Last edited:
Cope. Men have all kinds of preferences. Most men couldn't give a shit abouit breast size. Men like small tits, big tits, medium tits, tall, short, round face, short face, long face, fat, toned, big muscles, skinny, no chin, defined jaw, no jaw etc.

If you're a man you absolutely need to have a decent height, non-recessed chin, defined jawline, good eye area, good skull and low bodyfat aka stereotypical Chad/Chadlite.
Women prefer different types of Chad aka nerd Chad, sports Chad, alternative Chad, but no woman actually prefers short men, obese men, very weak skinny men etc. Fetishists are mentally ill and rare, they don't count.
YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT OF THIS THREAD

***facepalm***

hahahaha jeez man. I prefer big tits personally and genuinely am kinda turned off by flat chest or no tits. One of the reasons I am not attracted to younger girls 16-17 cos its too boyish for me. I like curves and beautiful FF cup tiddys like a real woman < 3 Yes some girls have huge boobs at that age but whatever, still prefer 21-24

I prefer big tits personally and genuinely am kinda turned off by flat chest or no tits. One of the reasons I am not attracted to younger girls 16-17 cos its too boyish for me.
I've always been wondering why I find small tits to be girly while large boobs seemed almost manly to me. One theory that makes sense to me is that I've always been surrounded by big tittied foids with authority over me, be it family members, teachers, foid clerks at various offices etc. so perhaps my brain has started to associate chest fat with masculine traits.:feelstastyman:

Guys stfu I’m trying to make a thread that makes foids that read this insecure about themselves, just like how they so fucking arrogantly without the slightest fuck in the world to give, dehumanise and dismiss and insult short men. Work with me on this guys. If this thread at any point in the future is used in a discussion with a woman, we can go for the hypocrite kill,

“Oh

Oh I’m sorry miss, weren’t you saying something about how short men shouldn’t exist **lol**? Isn’t this exactly the same? Are we men not allowed to have preferences?”

BOOM

AND THE WOMAN IS DESTROYED, SHE CAN NEVER RECOVER

FUCK WOMEN WITH THIS ATTITUDE

YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL PIECES OF SHIT

Yeah except they know they have double standards and they are totally full of shit when it comes to how much they hate short men or ethnic men or autistic men or ugly men.

They simply don't care because they can get away with it.

"Body acceptance for women... But please be a 6'+ white man with a handsome jaw or don't even message me k thx."

^That's female logic. It's purely about self interest and what suits them. And they know it.

Your title is promoting the dumb media meme that all men want massive tits. I know you're joking, but I'm tired of actual bimbofags and chubbychasers who are not even the majority pushing their propaganda and making fat degenerate slob women feel accepted.
Normies/foids see this shit and immediately go "ugh men and their obsession with sex huge tits, they're such primitive apes."
No one ever talks about foids and their obsessions with stereotypical Chad.

it's funny because nobody says that, foids of every imaginable shape are wanted, including morbidly obese in the americas.

btw liking small breasts is cope, larger breasts are obviously the sought after rarity and women that do have them inflate their own SMV enormously and act super entitled if they didn't already.
tbh i always liked around C cup breasts on a woman even if she is slightly overweight and they have natural sag to them, it just makes her more of a woman. ever touching a woman with D or higher that isn't 500 pounds is too unrealistic even for dreams.

Small breasts and round tight ass is fine

As you get older, those smaller tits start to look a whole lot better.

As you get older, those smaller tits start to look a whole lot better.
You're right. Small firm tits on a 17-year old is probably so much more beautiful than some flat chested 28-year old.

You're right. Small firm tits on a 17-year old is probably so much more beautiful than some flat chested 28-year old.
More so that busty 30+ year olds are not appealing.

Who cares if they do exists,we wont be able to use them anyway

Women with small breasts: with chad
You: alone

So what are you talking about?

i can add woman with flat looking asses and narrow hips.

Brutal breastpill
i can add woman with flat looking asses and narrow hips.
Cruel asspill and hipspill

I like all breast sizes. I wish I could smash different foids (for free) like they can fuck Chads. Would ignore the hanging tits bitches. Hanging, empty breasts are aweful, the rest is awesome.

I appreciate petite girls, I'd like to imagine that when you hug them that you can feel their heart beat through their chest. You can be closer to her, in a special way.

i personally like mid breasts and small butts, they feel more feminine

Any breast size works for me, except for maybe massive tits like DD because it usually means the woman is fat. I don't even immediately think about tits when I look at an attractive woman. I always notice the face first, then the legs for some reason.

For me it's face > legs > collarbone area and neck > ass > stomach and lower back > tits > arms
Not even kidding. Tits are way down on the list for me. I like a good ass and tits like any man, but it's not that important.
Men have ridiculously diverse tastes.

For women it's always face >/= height > frame > status > money and the face has to be a certain kind of face with a certain kind of skull. That means no round heads, chubby cheeks, small nose, smaller jaw/chin. If your face is not low body fat % and well defined, you're out 90% of the time. Then there's the jawline, chin and hunter eyes. If you don't have those you can't be more than a 6 in women's eyes.

Last edited:
Women checklist:
Not Fat
Human

I am not doing one for male as I don't feel like wasting a few hours.

Tbh, i don't like big breasts.