Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women with autism are like noodlewhores on steroids

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
We all know how disloyal noodlewhores are to men of their own race, and how much easier female Asians have it in Western countries than male Asians. Well, women with autism are in a similar situation compared to men with autism, but to an even greater extreme. At least there are SOME Asian men with Asian women. At least most Asian women don't go on day and night about how much they hate Asian men. But female autists NEVER date male autists. They always go for the most obnoxious neurotypical normtards they can find. And autistic foids have so much hatred for the men of their own kind, it's sickening. Because of that all-important hole between their legs, they've been able to gain acceptance into mainstream society. They've been able to get normies to accept them as "quirky" and "cute." The least they could do is try to share some of that acceptance with their autistic brothers, to use the influence they have to get us just a little bit of acceptance, or even tolerance, from the mainstream. But not only can they not even do that, they're often the ones leading the charge against us. There are so many [RageFuel] posts by autistic foids ranting about how much they hate autistic guys. They have the attitude of "I got mine, now screw you."

Fuck this gay earth.

I'm 99% convinced that females with "autism" are LARPing for whatever reasons, to get sympathy or whatever. Autism is seriously a very "male" affliction if you look into it. I've never seen a "autistic" female act as emotionally out of touch and spergy as a true male autist. It's as if they have to consciously try to be a square peg, whereas male spergs do so effortlessly.

I'm 99% convinced that females with "autism" are LARPing for whatever reasons, to get sympathy or whatever. Autism is seriously a very "male" affliction if you look into it. I've never seen a "autistic" female act as emotionally out of touch and spergy as a true male autist. It's as if they have to consciously try to be a square peg, whereas male spergs do so effortlessly.
Nah ive seen mentally ill girls they are just kept away from everyone by their parents

Nah ive seen mentally ill girls they are just kept away from everyone by their parents
Oh? And they invite you over for tea or what? How can you know if they're locked away I'm saying

Plus I didn't say there are no mentally ill foids, I simply doubt there are autistic foids. Similarly, I don't think males can have Borderline Personality Disorder, that seems like a very "female" disease to me.

This is 100% true. This is showcased in every "nerdy" community

Oh? And they invite you over for tea or what? How can you know if they're locked away I'm saying

Plus I didn't say there are no mentally ill foids, I simply doubt there are autistic foids. Similarly, I don't think males can have Borderline Personality Disorder, that seems like a very "female" disease to me.
Nah when i was in high school the mentally ill were kept locked away in the corner of the school so they wouldnt interact with the normal kids. Some were full retards but other were just autistic girls who had boyfriends

99% is probably a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm sure they've started overdiagnosing girls with the burgers after it was announced they were underdiagnosing them