Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women willingly call me "bro" in every sentence

Incel

Incel

Master
★★★★★
They are indirectly saying you will never be close to me more than as a brother, like gurls I'm not even interested in use this as if I would ever look at their post wall faces.

Too much ego in women

I used to call my female classmates sister in middle school, they became furious looool :feelskek: :feelskek:

Either call them sister or tell them that you are not their bro

Either call them sister or tell them that you are not their bro
It's even more ragefuel when they elongate the word as " broootherrr" which foids do here in India to tease currycels

Are you sure they aren't trying to talk in niggerspeak

No
Indian girls are notorious in using " bro" "broootherr" to refer to guys hey don't like.
Over for brothercels

Yikes! You are not entitled to other names.

Who are all these foids you talk to in the first place

No
Indian girls are notorious in using " bro" "broootherr" to refer to guys hey don't like.
do they say it in their native tounge or are you translating "brother"

do they say it in their native tounge or are you translating "brother"
In english mostly
Because they usually speak in native tongue but use brother in english to emphasize that they are not interested

Mogs me for having conversations with foids

A woman referring to man as "bro" is a universal indicator of her stepping into a masculine frame to deal with an undesirable man. No woman would ever call a desirable man "bro." It's a 100% reliable negative indicator of interest.

A woman referring to man as "bro" is a universal indicator of her stepping into a masculine frame to deal with an undesirable man. No woman would ever call a desirable man "bro." It's a 100% reliable negative indicator of interest.
Yep
Explained it better, they show their masculine side when they say bro because they don't want to be in love with you where they show their feminine side to you

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

They are indirectly saying you will never be close to me more than as a brother, like gurls I'm not even interested in use this as if I would ever look at their post wall faces.

Too much ego in women

I used to call my female classmates sister in middle school, they became furious looool :feelskek: :feelskek:
this only happens to normies

Too much ego in women

This happened to me and when I posted about it I got called a fakecel by half the users here