Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Will Think You Are Tall Even With An Average Height if You Have A Decent Frame, Also They Notice Good Frame

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
This one time I was in a psych ward and later requested medical records and the foid psychiatrist used language suggesting I had a big frame. Also, when I had my height checked recently at a clinic after being tested for covid, the foid who was in my age group commented I was tall despite my average height. Frame matters, my frame isn't chad tier by any means probably 5.5/10 but after gymcelling and bulking it was like 7/10 and people definitely noticed it more.

I can say otherwise.

This one time I was in a psych ward and later requested medical records and the foid psychiatrist used language suggesting I had a big frame. Also, when I had my height checked recently at a clinic after being tested for covid, the foid who was in my age group commented I was tall despite my average height. Frame matters, my frame isn't chad tier by any means probably 5.5/10 but after gymcelling and bulking it was like 7/10 and people definitely noticed it more.
How tall are you?

@Zer0/∞ look at these fakecels bragging. They need to lower their egos cuz OP is boneless

Not if you get mogged by even taller dudes around you.

Chadpreet, OP mogs most of us to oblivion. I want to punch my pillow like a man with rabies.

Mom said I have broad shoulders. and when I was in some small art place with autists like me I was like the tallest one there although they were a couple years younger than me. Some foid indirectly complimented me with "I was thinking your mom was your sister"

muh 5’11 is manlet height @trying to ascend :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: