Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women will show off their relationships, then expect you to forget about it when they break up.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I'll be brief, but this really pisses me off. Women will be in a relationship for 2-3-4 years. They will post multiple pictures a month of her and her Tall, Chad/Tyrone bf's doing things: vacation, road trips, dinner, valentines day, etc, these pictures will have captions like this

I'm so proud of all the hard work you're doing, and I'm extremely lucky that you're my partner in crime for life. Love you!

BUT THEN THEY BREAK UP.

She precedes to delete all of these photographs, and will once again go out looking for a new man. The new man has seen these pictures with the EX-bf from the past 4 years but is supposed to pretend that it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Only after living with women can you see how quick their mood changes. After they breakup they despise the man, even if they were in a relationship for years. They see them as pathetic creatures, embarrassed at their attempts to win them back.

Only after living with women can you see how quick their mood changes. After they breakup they despise the man, even if they were in a relationship for years. They see them as pathetic creatures, embarrassed at their attempts to win them back.
I wish I had a sister so I could have observed this first hand

I wish I had a sister so I could have observed this first hand
It is a real eye opener. Not that a bluepiller would absorb the information. Orbiters actively encourage this disgusting behaviour against the ex, because they think they are next in line, and she would never do it to them. The self respect of normies is below the Bentley Subglacial Trench.

It is a real eye opener. Not that a bluepiller would absorb the information. Orbiters actively encourage this disgusting behaviour against the ex, because they think they are next in line, and she would never do it to them. The self respect of normies is below the Bentley Subglacial Trench.
"It would never happen to me" syndrome, even though the orbiter is shorter, uglier, less muscular, and makes less than the chad she just broke up with

I'll be brief, but this really pisses me off. Women will be in a relationship for 2-3-4 years. They will post multiple pictures a month of her and her Tall, Chad/Tyrone bf's doing things: vacation, road trips, dinner, valentines day, etc, these pictures will have captions like this

BUT THEN THEY BREAK UP.

She precedes to delete all of these photographs, and will once again go out looking for a new man. The new man has seen these pictures with the EX-bf from the past 4 years but is supposed to pretend that it didn't happen.
This why I don’t lurk on social media sites like insta, Twitter, etc . Just a brag fest and I have it better than you fest.

Or you have to hear it talk about baby daddy Tyrone and how his semen tasted in its mouth

This why I don’t lurk on social media sites like insta, Twitter, etc . Just a brag fest and I have it better than you fest.
I deleted my Instagram, I just need to pull the trigger on Facebook and Snapchat, but I find it hard to do tbh

the funny thing is when a foid shows pictures of her and her bf and then she fails college. Suddently, all pictures of the bf disppear :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

And sometimes they delete their account, so nobody can see the pictures :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They solipsistic adjust their emotions to their convenience.

Girls think they’re not whores cause they only take one dick at a time

“I’m faithful I don’t even cheat. I’m a good girl, I’m not a whore teehee”

Whoa there Stacy, one dick at a time or else you’ll be a whore.

Jfl any unmarried girl that’s had any amount of dicks in any of her holes is a public property cumdumpster. No exceptions.

Ive seen this many times. Foids WORSHIP their male, then after 2 years they break up and the foids COMPLETELY FORGET abouts him all together and within 1 week they are onto some other dude, worshipping him instead.

They are so fucking fake.

Who cares i just pray an asteroid wipes out the mindless insects on this planet

same, I would be dead by now if I used social media.

most (all?) men are perfectly fine being either full on cucks, or in-denial and willing to pretend that they're getting a "fresh start"
they don't have a choice