Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women will NEVER see you as a MAN if you do not have ALL these things

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
Women find it IMPOSSIBLE to see you as a MAN if you do not have these things:

- 5'7" or taller.

- You are 100% independent financially and physically. You must have your own place and pay for it 100% and live by yourself.

- Have a car.

- Have a 6/10+ face

Lack ANY of this, and women will find it utterly IMPOSSIBLE to see you as a real MAN.

the only men that exist to females are chadlites and up, everyone else is either empty space or a sexless worker drone.

Sub8 males aren’t real men to women

6 foot 1 is the minimum height.

- 5'7" or taller.

- You are 100% independent financially and physically. You must have your own place and pay for it 100% and live by yourself.

- Have a car.

- Have a 6/10+ face

Lack ANY of this, and women will find it utterly IMPOSSIBLE to see you as a real MAN.
5'6
live with mom and have no job
no car or license
4/10 face at best
yep, never began

- 5'7" or taller.

- Have a car.

- Have a 6/10+ face

5'7" ? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? Try 6'5 (and not Indian or asian) and then we're talking

I am invisible to woman. When a girl is in an elevator with me only she can fart and sing to herself all she wants because she wouldn't even know I'm there

- 5'7" or taller.

- Have a car.

- Have a 6/10+ face

5'7? Maybe in fucking China, but when it comes to western world, you have to be 5'9-5'10 if you don't want to hear manlet jokes, and 6'0 to have a shoot to be attractive(unless you have 8+/10 face then maybe even 5'9 is enough). Either way 5'7 is surely manlet teritorry, and with people get taller and taller it's gonna be soon turbomanlet territory

I'm 5'9, have a car (I share it with my siblings though) and will be independent when I finish studyceling. But my face is a 1/10

I have everything that isn't genetic, foids don't even notice my existence until I show my money.

Financially independent, living in a nice house, 3 cars, careermaxxed and investmaxxed.
However I'm 5'7, bones of a child, wrists of a baby, baby face. Only thing genetic about me that I like is my voice, everyone is always shocked when they hear my voice.

IT'S OVER.

- 5'7" or taller.

giphy.gif

- 5'7" or taller.

- Have a car.

- Have a 6/10+ face

the staircase is so long like you wouldn't believe, i have all of these except the face and it doesn't matter for shit

the world wants me to fuck either a fatty with oozing pustules, or wait until i'm 40 to betabux a single mom since we've both "had our fun"