Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Women will never care about you as a person, no matter what, even if you are good looking and tall.

E

error01

Recruit
★★
With women, it's all about how they "feel". As soon as they don't get the right feeling from a guy, they leave or cheat. They will NEVER care about you as a person. Even tall good looking guys only get the illusion of women caring about them because they give women the right "feeling".

Only women in your family will ever love and care about you as a person. Ever heard of the "ick"? Basically what it means is after a woman sees her boyfriend do something (usually something completely random that signals weakness). She can never look at him the same and gets an "ick" feeling when around him. She will then eventually leave him and move to a guy that gives her the right feeling.

Do you see what I mean? With women it's all about them. How they feel, how they're treated, etc. Whereas men have the ability to care for the girlfriend as a person. Women do not have this capability.

Only women in your family will ever love and care about you as a person
We have incels with big problems in their families. Slut sisters and horrible mothers.

They are opportunistic and with no loyalty. I think that you cant love someone truly if you consider them above you/ taking care of you. I think you can really love someone who is dependent on you, like your kids.

Only women in your family will ever love and care about you as a person.
dangerously based
My mom is the only woman that I respect on the entire planet
and even she agrees that 99% percent of modern women are soulless whores
she's too based for this world

They always care about your wallet, though. Parasites!

They are opportunistic and with no loyalty. I think that you cant love someone truly if you consider them above you/ taking care of you. I think you can really love someone who is dependent on you, like your kids.
hm well a son or daughter can love their parents. when it comes to romantic relationships women seem to only ever care about how they feel.

Women are soulless creatures.
they only care about material things.

>grey
>based
>alt

IMG 3126

this. I doubt they even care about chads

this. I doubt they even care about chads
They don't care about Chad
They care about Chad's height, cock, bone structure and money
But never about Chad as a human being
Chad doesn't give a fuck about this because he's getting sex

Both are brainwashed NPCs that only care about physical pleasure

We are probably the last generation of real human beings

They will NEVER care about you as a person
Honestly, I don't think so. My great-aunt cared lovingly for her husband even though he couldn't provide her literally anything and caring for him was a great effort. I legit think that as mothers "have to be" attached to their children, this also makes them have more true attachment to their husband. As, however, the husband never knows whether his wife is cheating, he cannot develop such a strong bond to his wife or his children.

Filler...though I'm thinking of something else anyway.

Men chase after women hoping to get unconditional love, but they don't realize that women are incapable of providing that.

Of course and feelings are always subject to change always fleeting and will dissipate as time goes by. That chemical high gets less and less,

Of course and feelings are always subject to change always fleeting and will dissipate as time goes by. That chemical high gets less and less,
Yeah this is why you will often hear of the girl getting “bored” in the relationship and leaving

Mothers don't love their incel sons

Honestly, I don't think so. My great-aunt cared lovingly for her husband even though he couldn't provide her literally anything and caring for him was a great effort. I legit think that as mothers "have to be" attached to their children, this also makes them have more true attachment to their husband. As, however, the husband never knows whether his wife is cheating, he cannot develop such a strong bond to his wife or his children.
I think with enough social programming, conditioning and social pressure, a woman may end up possibly decent like your great aunt, but this kind of social environment doesnt exist anymore, destroyed by feminism and liberalism

With women, it's all about how they "feel". As soon as they don't get the right feeling from a guy, they leave or cheat. They will NEVER care about you as a person. Even tall good looking guys only get the illusion of women caring about them because they give women the right "feeling".

Only women in your family will ever love and care about you as a person. Ever heard of the "ick"? Basically what it means is after a woman sees her boyfriend do something (usually something completely random that signals weakness). She can never look at him the same and gets an "ick" feeling when around him. She will then eventually leave him and move to a guy that gives her the right feeling.

Do you see what I mean? With women it's all about them. How they feel, how they're treated, etc. Whereas men have the ability to care for the girlfriend as a person. Women do not have this capability.
women are able to do this in modern society cause enough men arent dying out and globally men outnumber women in the gender ratio.

If it's not sex or babies, you should ALWAYS be reaching out to another man for whatever it is you need in life. And eventually, when we have artificial wombs and love-cyborgs, we'll be reaching out to other men for ALL our needs.

Their "love", it's all a facade

Attachments

• large.gif
    large.gif
    955.3 KB · Views: 3
Nah that's bullshit. If you are chad, women will care about you.