Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women Will Choose "Imaginary Chad" Over The Average Man XD (A-ha - Take On Me Video)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

I was watching the video and I noticed something that I never noticed before I became black pilled, I literally burst out laughing when I saw it. Look at the scene from 0:53 (that's the point where she really notices how good of a personality chads face shows he has)

Now here's the funny part, look at 1 minute mark he offers his hand and beckons her, and then she turns to the right (her left) to look at her "other options", and whose in the frame, a nerdy looking guy with glasses just eating food. Its like her decision was final after that lol.

I wonder if that shit was on purpose, if not there is an involuntary black pill hidden in this video. Women literally ignore the average looking man just based on their imaginary concept of chad and what being around him is like. This video you could say is analagous to how women get lost in an imaginary world created by hypergamy, endlessly chasing after their mental concept of the "perfect man".

Last edited:
2d chad > 3d incel