Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Will Be Entitled No Matter How Old They Are

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
I was watching Steve Harvey videos until I found this one

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qeOFmqfUdE[/video]

42 years old woman has a rich 65 years old "boyfriend" who is in good shape and spending a lot on her. Yet she still has doubts about dating him. Like what does she think she deserves? a 30 years old chad?. That's weird because MGTOWS say any woman over 35 is desperate and will take anyone no matter how he looks if he has money. Seems like men hit THE WALL more than women.

wall is totally cope

No such thing as a wall it's a coping mechanism for trp

Would smash tbh.

Our society is undergoing a massive decline in intelligence.

CopingGymcel said:
Yup. I would date the shit out of her.

I did not even play the video to avoid vomiting

honestly I would not touch her masked face with a rod

also the expression she has is totally homicide-inducing, just look at her grin... jesus ...

nausea said:

also the expression she has is totally homicide-inducing, just look at her grin... jesus ...

She is pretty fucking hot.

nausea said:
wall is totally cope

Wall is just there to seperate woman who look after themselves from woman who can't give ashit anymore after riding too many dicks.
You can find a woman in her 40s that could be mistaken for being mid 25s simply becasuae she eats right and works out every now and then. Those can and do still attract Chads.
Woman who donj't tkae care of themselves get hit with the "wall", making it increasingly difilcut for the mto get Chads attention. It never meant that they would die alone, there are more then enough thirsty betas out there that would gladly take her in, no matter how used she is.

Wearacombl said:
Wall is just there to seperate woman who look after themselves from woman who can't give ashit anymore after riding too many dicks.
You can find a woman in her 40s that could be mistaken for being mid 25s simply becasuae she eats right and works out every now and then. Those can and do still attract Chads.
Woman who donj't tkae care of themselves get hit with the "wall", making it increasingly difilcut for the mto get Chads attention. It never meant that they would die alone, there are more then enough thirsty betas out there that would gladly take her in, no matter how used she is.

thanks for the clarification

CopingGymcel said:
She is pretty fucking hot.

She's a bit chubby, but she's alright. I wouldn't say hot, but I have odd tastes.

nausea said:

If you won't touch her you are a volcel

Reverse age pill is legit.

Lol @ wall... I've lost count of how many 30 and 40-something slutty women today are fucking only swiping right on Chads on Tinder and being used as Chad's "let's bang a milf" moment. I know an overweight but slightly pretty late 40s single mom who can put on enough makeup to be worth fucking and she showed me her Tinder chats with Chads while we were at work to rub it in my face (I'm like her loser brother at this point she jokes with to pass the time at work).