Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women will be a thing of the past real soon

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Cyber waifus will take over. Uninstall your dating apps, stop trying to plug another disgusting roastie in your futile journey. Take the androidpill.

378A59AF A50D 47EF AC9B 0888CFDACC0A

Last edited by a moderator:
with my luck android waifus will come out after I die.

Nope, we still have decades before intelligent AI like in Detroit:become human are accessible. And even then, they'll probably be like $50,000 starting off

What's do you meant? Of This?

Is this app?

i got a boner right now bros

but i dont want that

Cope they wont be realistic for another few decades. Once they are, they will be very expensive.

Second pic looks like cosplay, therefore real woman, therefore runs the risk of breaking the "female worship" rule. I'm sure OP didn't mean it, so let's try and let this one slide.

Real soon? More like 300 years in the future when we're all long dead, and even IF they came out in our lifetimes, they'll be expensive as fuck. So we lose either way.

Second pic looks like cosplay, therefore real woman, therefore runs the risk of breaking the "female worship" rule. I'm sure OP didn't mean it, so let's try and let this one slide.
Somebody posted it on 4chan and said it was a robot. After doing a reverse image search it does appear to be cosplay, but i just added that one for a bonus effect. Just to get your hopes up. Although they could probably make ones that look like that too.

Real soon? More like 300 years in the future when we're all long dead, and even IF they came out in our lifetimes, they'll be expensive as fuck. So we lose either way.
Even if so, the idea that women are going to be phased out in the future whitepills the fuck out of me. But it’s more likely that given our current technological advancements in Asia, we’ll see it in our lifetimes. You don’t even have to worry about it. It’ll probably be some basic AI software meaning that she’ll be your little slave for eternity. And if we can become borgs or get nanobots injected into us to have us live for 200 years, we’ll probably live long enough to see it.

their wombs give them inherent value

Are you into anime women?
Nope. I don’t like animated objects
that have no basis in reality. I want women with flesh because they are existent in real life. Anime characters aren’t

Nope. I don’t like animated objects
that have no basis in reality. I want women with flesh because they are existent in real life. Anime characters aren’t
Cuck if you wouldn’t.

Thing is technological development is exponential. ~2002 I was saying self driving cars will be on sale by 2030. And people thought I was nuts. They said a computer would never be able to interpret all the visual data and then make decisions and somehow control the car.

The day they manage to draw a pussy different than testicles.

Cope.
We all will be dead before cyberwaifus are real tho.

Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 6:42 PM

Women lost their only value: being a hole.

In the past women cleaned, made food, etc.
When they got rights, they themselves reduced their value to a mere hole. Now that value is gone too

Women lost their only value: being a hole.

In the past women cleaned, made food, etc.
When they got rights, they themselves reduced their value to a mere hole. Now that value is gone too

Good point. And they only let Chads use their hole. But since Chads have a surplus of holes to choose from, its really of next to no value to him.

So Chads today are literally paying nothing for a hole, aka no value.

We will be dead before this happens

Turbocope
by the time technology gets to a level where robbits can emulate females in terms of skin, warmth and movement technology will be so far ahead most of men are obsolete too

Now Women rely on their hole. Once technology make men autonomous in satisfaction, it's game fucking over for women.

Thing is technological development is exponential. ~2002 I was saying self driving cars will be on sale by 2030. And people thought I was nuts. They said a computer would never be able to interpret all the visual data and then make decisions and somehow control the car.
Hey there fellow Kurzweil fan. Do you equally believe the "Law of accelerating return" if it is slightly true than it's a massive lifeufel for.me.

Hey there fellow Kurzweil fan. Do you equally believe the "Law of accelerating return" if it is slightly true than it's a massive lifeufel for.me.

Ya exactly I read Kurzweil's book 'the age of spiritual machines' back in the year 2001. He is overly optimistic in some areas, but the general point is true. We use advances in one generation of technology to design the next generation of technology.

Ya exactly I read Kurzweil's book 'the age of spiritual machines' back in the year 2001. He is overly optimistic in some areas, but the general point is true. We use advances in one generation of technology to design the next generation of technology.
Needless to say the crossfield technology sharing and the sheer capitalistic drive. Can you imgine the market for lovebots with an a.I that even slighty mimics a obedient Becky. The guy will be the next Rockefeller.

If they make a sexbot out of Motoko I'd consider buying one:

They will be so realistic that they will reject me.