Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women will always lie about their sexual history, you must pretend you are non-judgemental to get them to open up eventually

• Thread starter Deleted member 14536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14536

Self-banned
-
Water is wet but just keep this in mind at all times. This is a tip for anyone who possibly ascends. I may never use it myself but if I get a chance I will use it. Women will never tell you the full truth about what they have done with Chad in the past. You have to assume she was used like a whore and enjoyed every second of it. The best thing you can do is pretend to be non judgemental so that she eventually lets things slip. Constantly tell her shit like you think women are judged too much in society etc. If you go in with a hardline aspie mentality of letting her know that you judge women for having sex she will hide that shit from you and cuck you with other guys. If you do it this way, she WILL eventually let things slip if they are there and once she does this and confirms she has been used like a whore by Chad, you have the option of kicking her ass to the kerb.

Asking about sexual history is suicide fuel you should avoid talking about it at all costs.

Lol at foids lying about their body counts when not knowing there’s absolutely no difference whether she’s been fucked once or 10000 times.. end of the day, if it’s anything more than 0 dicks, she’s a public property toilet unfit to be the mother of anyone’s kids, and will never belong to her husband. It will just be his turn.

“Teehee I’m not a whore I’ve only been jizzed on by 5 guys (all tall and hot by the way, I know my value and I don’t settle. I don’t just drink anybody’s cum. I’m not a whore) lol not like other girls that have been jizzed on by 50 guys. I’m a pristine wife material girl. I’m not like other girls. I know my value! And I don’t even cheat. I only take one dick at a time teehee”

Last edited:
Better incel than cuck

Lol at foids lying about their body counts when not knowing there’s absolutely no difference whether she’s been fucked once or 10000 times.. end of the day, if it’s anything more than 0 dicks, she’s a public property toilet unfit to be the mother of anyone’s kids, and will never belong to her husband. It will just be his turn.

“Teehee I’m not a whore I’ve only been jizzed on by 5 guys lol not like other girls that have been jizzed on by 50 guys. I’m a pristine wife material girl. I’m not like other girls. I know my value! And I don’t even cheat. I only take one dick at a time teehee”
tbh

HIGH IQ. I will definately use this if I ever ascend.

Just assume any foid over 19 is a whore.

Not even that. A foid having a sexual history alone is enough to ditch her and she isn't shy of admitting this about herself.