Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Women will act masculine around ugly men

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Has anyone noticed this phenomenon?

Even a radical man hating feminist will turn into a happy-go-lucky, feminine, supporting, submissive, empathic, nervous giggling schoolgirl around an attractive man.

If you are posting here, i'd bet its very likely women act mascluline when around you. Loud voiced, dominant, judgmental, aggressive, might even fart or burp etc. This is probably a strategy to appear more unattractive and send fuck off signlas to ugly men, and just a mix of her resentment for bad male genes.

What's your experience?

I never get to hang around with girls for long enough to notice behavior differentiation. I just get ignored and sometimes get disgusted looks as I walk past.

BASED.
Foids act all feminine and sweet around Chads but around ugly men they try to dominate us by talking about how women are strong and empowered and other shit.

A major reason I hate Wagecucking

It's true.
Incels need to assert their dominance, however, and put the bitch (cumdumpster) in her place
full

Even a radical man hating feminist will turn into a happy-go-lucky, feminine, supporting, submissive, empathic, nervous giggling schoolgirl around an attractive man.

If you are posting here, i'd bet its very likely women act mascluline when around you. Loud voiced, dominant, judgmental, aggressive, might even fart or burp etc. This is probably a strategy to appear more unattractive and send fuck off signlas to ugly men, and just a mix of her resentment for bad male genes.

What's your experience?

Same experience (apart from some minor exceptions). They are always obnoxious, self-opinionated and outward aggressive towards me. They always treat me with hatred, contempt and disgust. They try to intimidate me. They try to create an extremely hostile atmosphere towards low-value males in order to get them to quit. They are so nice when it comes to interacting with attractive men but if an ugly male asks for the smallest favour they refuse. And it isn't a polite refusal either. They like to humiliate someone for the horrendous crime of asking a little question (even entirely professional ones). It's just insane how fast these foul-mouthed skanks can switch to their polite mode whenever an attractive man appears. In one moment a cold and heartless asshole in the next moment a saint.

It's true.
Incels need to assert their dominance, however, and put the bitch (cumdumpster) in her place
full
Sadly soyciety doesn't treat men and foids the same. Otherwise more people would have the balls to step up against bossy tyrants on a power trip. Such a woman wouldn't survive a day in an ugly man's shoes.

This comic is extremely based. Not a single comic produced by that artist is bad. Every single one of his comics depicts reality in an unembellished way. He's a national treasure.

It's true.
full
If incels assert their dominance, foids look at them like they just killed an infant baby. Incels can't be taken seriously. Nice cope though.

What's your experience?
yeah I know, they act like that around me and all the betas at work

in fact we had a cunt that would literally say "fuuuuck you" as a joke to her direct superiors, holy fuck at least she's gone now

Yes they used to do that back at school.

Normally women pretend I don't exist.

if they did around me id give a quick left right goodnight, no exception

i see that before, also they ignore me

Ive never had a women act feminie around me and never will. That is why i prefer my woman to be silent, rather than act masculine, if you catch my drift :feelshehe: