Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women - why are you this way?

I

Ichliebedich

Banned
-
I don't understand women. I'm a well earning 6'3 guy with brown hair and blue eyes. I actually play a lot of sports so I'm like not fat. But still. No girl likes me. I've tried being with some girls in the past year. Whatsoever I didn't get the affection I needed and wanted ( which includes intercourse). I didn't do anything to women :( I just want a girl to open her golden heart and wibbly wobbly thighs for me. I want a girl to scratch my back. But how?? Tinder doesn't work. Going out doesn' work. Why are women so hateful? :( are they mad we treat them like toys sometimes??? Are they mad we critize everything they do ?? What do girls think in their beautiful heads ? Thanks for reading my thoughts for today

You can still be ugly if you're 6'3" with brown hair and blue eyes lol

if you're 6'3 fucking lift

aut said:
You can still be ugly if you're 6'3" with brown hair and blue eyes lol
U would have to be extreme subhuman alien gay slave to somehow not be atteactive at 6 3 blue eyes

Op is trolling btw