Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women whores on youtube go mental in comments over chad actor

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
typical foids
god i wish i could exterminate them all:fuk:

xD

>Andy (suit nigga) mogs Michael (red nigga) hard
>women like Michael more because he's taller
:feelsseriously:

CEOpill in the comments, too:
That is the most handsome bagger I have ever seen, and those frames are perfect for his face. I would assume he is an undercover CEO spying on employees interacting with customers

Lmao, it's like female sympathy for fucking Clark Kent.

CEOpill in the comments, too:
There was a thread a while back with a video showing random people's opinions on the wealth and occupation of a turbo manlet and a tallfag. Every single person assumed the tallfag makes more money and has a higher rank in their job. People assumed the manlet to be doing menial jobs or laborious blue collar work.

There was a thread a while back with a video showing random people's opinions on the wealth and occupation of a turbo manlet and a tallfag. Every single person assumed the tallfag makes more money and has a higher rank in their job. People assumed the manlet to be doing menial jobs or laborious blue collar work.
Given how a large portion of CEOs are 6' or above, it's no wonder. The halo effect reigns supreme. I want them to make an experiment like this but with an ugly tallfag and a handsome manlet - that would be interesting and it would settle the height vs face debate once and for all.

Sluts forget the message of the video and only care about the chad's looks
They have shit in their head