Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women who try to fit in with us

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
I hate women who come to our community to suck up all our culture and raise cattle, every men's movement created by men, women always come to participate and worse, most women come to our community, always to humiliate us. I think this is very stupid, because this is an incel community, so for you to call an incel "incel" in the incel community itself, it's kind of meaningless hahaha

There are still normies too, who come to the incel community to brag about their “normal” lives, so they need to downgrade from the beta.

True, "femcels" have a better sex life than most male normies.

Agree I really hate when foids women come to our communities

They can come here and have sex with me

Chad wouldnt settle so they are femcel
There is no “femcel”, there is always a choice for women, even if they are horrible, but not for men. I will explain this.

Men have more testosterone than women, a sexually deprived man will take on any woman he sees. Women have very low testosterone compared to men, so their sex drive is very low. The "femcel" has the same ego as Stacy, she thinks she deserves the best too, but because she can't get chad she calls herself a "femcel", however, there are several betas in her contacts and even in their real lives, but they do not want.

There is no femcel, what exists are women who cannot have Alpha.

There is no “femcel”, there is always a choice for women, even if they are horrible, but not for men. I will explain this.

Men have more testosterone than women, a sexually deprived man will take on any woman he sees. Women have very low testosterone compared to men, so their sex drive is very low. The "femcel" has the same ego as Stacy, she thinks she deserves the best too, but because she can't get chad she calls herself a "femcel", however, there are several betas in her contacts and even in their real lives, but they do not want.

There is no femcel, what exists are women who cannot have Alpha.
You dont get my point do you, They choose to call themselves femcel and be it while still fucking chad and thinking he will settle down, They use the term Femcel because chad wont settle ignoring the sex part.

THats how my friend group got destroyed and i became a social outcast at the age of 14

death to all foids infiltrators we must burn them