Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women who Think Abortion is a Right

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

You have ZERO right in my opinion to murder an unborn child. I think abortion is truly an evil thing. I am proudly pro-life. Women want to abort their babies because they were too ill-willed not to have sex. I say..... let the child live.

Deformed babies and babies with autism should be aborted.

Deformed babies and babies with autism should be aborted.
I disagree with that, I don't think any human life should be aborted. My ideas are fundamentally Christian. If you're ok with murdering unborn babies who are deformed or autistic, would you support the same of kids already born? And if not, why the inconsistency?

i dont really care abortion. it makes no sense it should banned because women want it otherwise. human life is worthless.

I’m against abortion but on certain aspects. If the doctors discover that the baby has a condition that would make them suffer for the rest of their lives (deformed, vegetable state etc) abort immediately. These cases are very rare though but For the rest I’m against abortion

I’m against abortion but on certain aspects. If the doctors discover that the baby has a condition that would make them suffer for the rest of their lives (deformed, vegetable state etc) abort immediately. These cases are very rare though but For the rest I’m against abortion
I don't support abortion even then, I believe all human life has inherent value.

You are the biggest hypocrite in the forum rn

Abortion saves a kid from a shit life with a roastie but the whore should still get charged for manslaughter:feelsree:

Women should be aborted, we don't need them once sexbots will be financially viable

Fuck your fetuses i hope more babies die you normie :bluepill::soy: redditor christcuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:

“Don’t murder muh babies:soy:” you Qanon hillbilly trump simping christcuck pua cunt:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

An unborn child who nobody wants him better be dead. Why do you want to give a person suffering? I wish I were aborted and never being born. I hate this world with every fiber in my hellish body.