Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women who say they dont like muscular men are LYING, same as men who say smol boobs=good

G

Guest37263

Every single woman on the planet will ALWAYS prefer a muscular man over a man with the physique of Michael Sera or Seth Rogen
Women who disagree are delusional, similar to men who say they dont like large breasts on women, probably because they've never experienced them.

The ideal male physique is one of proportionate athleticism and muscularity, while not too shredded. Joe Manganiello is the perfect example of this. Joe manganiello's physique is universally the most aesthetic and desired physique compared to all others.

While some women may prefer more muscle, like Lazar Angelov, or other women may prefer less muscle, there is an overlap that virtually ALL women will agree on, and that is Joe Manganiello, or the Fight Club Brad Pitt.

Likewise, some men prefer skinny submissive chicks, other men prefer chubby chicks with massive tits, but the universal overlap which all men will agree on as awesome is slim hourglass figure, with large breasts, something like Hayley Atwell or Kelly Brook. You dont need to argue that they're too fat or whatever, because you know what I mean. Pick your own woman you like lol.

Kelly Brook and Joe Manganiello are the most universally agreed upon desirable people I have ever found.

Attachments

• MASN.jpg
    MASN.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Kelly Brook.jpg
    Kelly Brook.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 160
Women just mean they don't like roided meatheads. Of course they still like some muscle

If men don't like flat chests, what are the lolice doing with my tax money?

I like tits as long as they look good
Flat chests is just bad
Super huge pillows is too much
There's a good middle ground
But i'll take anything at this point
beggars can't be CHOsERs

cope
men all have different tastes in the female body while foids only get turned on by 4 different chads

I like small boobs. The best boobs are small

small b cup tits that look like they will never sag are better to me than some saggy flappy big tits.

Smol boobs and curvy ass is hot though

I ceased to care about boobs after I reached 12 months. No boobs is tranny and Tchernobyl boobs is scary. Normal boobs is enough.

Only foids are so absolute about their heptachad perfect partner mensurations, I honestly think we just want a gf looking like a female human at this point. Apparently we are being entitled. :feelsbadman:

They only start to care about the body once the face is already attractive, the body is only the icing on the cake

So gymcelling is a valid cope then?

I don't mind boobs, but if I had the choice of two similar girls, one flat chested and one with c+ boobs then I'm definitely picking the flat chested one.

Girls with flat chests almost always have good bodies - slim and petite.

Yeah, women like muscular men, that's like saying water is wet. Fugg, even I like muscular men. That shit looks good tbh, ngl no homo.
But with big boobs ... I mean ... Yes big boobs aren't bad, but really no requirement.
I honestly don't care about tits size. I'm not lying, I really don't care. I'm 100% legs/ass/belly guy. I drool over some skinny long legas with a nice ass, but titts I don't give a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back