Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women who reject us should be sold into sex slavery

EllGent

EllGent

Greycel
I think any foid who cheats on they're man or rejects a incel like us should be sold into sex slavery. Let alone if they lie and say they are only into women.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

All women should be sold into sex slavery

I think any foid who cheats on they're man or rejects a incel like us should be sold into sex slavery. Let alone if they lie and say they are only into women.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Nothing is stopping you from keeping women in your basement (in Minecraft). Maybe she'll even grow to love you (Stockholm syndrome since you're not Chad). It happens all the time. In fact that Sam Little guy killed hundreds of women before he was caught. Its unlikely you would ever get caught. Most crimes go unsolved. Less than half of all murders go unsolved and typically take years. Crime is easy.

Im just kidding this is satire

We need reparations. Society needs to implement reverse hypergamy wherein all males get to ride a buffet of the top 10% Stacies, for at least as long as the inverse has been allowed to occur.

I think any foid who cheats on they're man or rejects a incel like us should be sold into sex slavery. Let alone if they lie and say they are only into
IT BAIT