Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women who major in stupid shit ex. Social Work/Journalism should be forced to give pussy to incels MY idea to fix the economy and help incels get laid

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
If you go to any College campus in the West I would say 90 percent of these women have bullshit majors that add nothing to Society outside of fucking over the taxpayers when they have to create bullshit make work/affirmitive action/government jobs for them. So what I say is this:

Tell all Incels that if they major in Engineering/Computer related fields they are giving 5 Pussy Vouchers a year that they can use to fuck any girl on their College campus at any time they want.

Now here is the catch: If a girl has a good degree like the two mentioned above or Nursing/Accounting she is immune from fucking the incels and can turn them down. However if she has a bullshit degree such as Women's Studies she has to fuck that incel that day no questions asked.

Of course this might backfire and every girl would major in Engineering/IT to avoid fucking incels but i'm sure a lot of them are lazy and would rather just fuck an ugly guy.

I still think femoids would still find some way to botch the deal. Since they lost their childbearing function nowadays, they should put a blindfold on the eyes and give pussy at no charge. At least, if they can´t produce wealth, this would make sure that men avoid spending that on gaining favors for pussy bartering.

These whores should be chained up to a post in their homes.

Where does architecture stand

Where does architecture stand

Half and Half. Probably mostly girls who want to make Cool Buildings!!!.

I would say its a bullshit degree unless you are an extremely talented architect.

It would be like majoring in Music. You either have the natural talent or you don't.

Feminist whores that do gender studies should be fed to hyenas.

Half and Half. Probably mostly girls who want to make Cool Buildings!!!.

I would say its a bullshit degree unless you are an extremely talented architect.

It would be like majoring in Music. You either have the natural talent or you don't.
There is a correlation between a jobs prestige and salary potential and percent of women in it

I think architecture is great but it is so tiring and there are better majors out there. My parents wont let me transfer to business/accounting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back