Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women who dress modestly look better than foids who reveal their ass

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I honestly find women who dress modestly much more attractive than sluts with yoga pants. By modestly I don't mean putting on hijab but clothes that don't reveal their ass and tits.

All of my crushes i've ever had in high school never dressed like sluts. There was this foid from my high school that wore revealing yoga pants and her entire ass was visible. Whenever I saw her I had urge to spit on her face because she was worthless in my eyes.

Merciless sluts do not deserve your respect but unfortunately the cucks and simps outnumber men with common sense.

I remember my oneitis dressing as if like she was religious in modest outfit and I rarely saw her interacting with someone else those are the kind of women I like , not whores who like to party and do anything for attention. I don't even consider them human they are SCUM.

If you view such whores as more than just an object then you're a cuck there are women worth obsessing over but sluts deserve worse than torture.

I like traditional slutty wear like short skirts but yoga pants are yucky

A million times this. A cute dress is infinitely more appealing to me than some cleavage window slutty miniskirt/shorts bs.
Which is all the more reason for foids to dress slutty. Chads are the ones that can pick and choose women like objects and they're the ones foids try and impress, not us, so objectifying themselves works in their favor in the end. It's a real shame. They say it's for empowerment but it's really just sexual signalling...

I like traditional slutty wear like short skirts but yoga pants are yucky
90% of women nowadays wear revealing slutty clothes its disgusting. I hate simps who embrace this degeneracy.

A million times this. A cute dress is infinitely more appealing to me than some cleavage window slutty miniskirt/shorts bs.
Which is all the more reason for foids to dress slutty. Chads are the ones that can pick and choose women like objects and they're the ones foids try and impress, not us, so objectifying themselves works in their favor in the end. It's a real shame. They say it's for empowerment but it's really just sexual signalling...
:yes:

Foids just wanna manipulate men, without men, they'd be nothing.

It depends what you mean by "modestly". Self proclaimed "modest foids" often are masculine ugly foids who don't know how to dress.

Revealing isn't inherently bad if it is elegant and moderate. Modest sensuality is what makes them really attractive. For instance, really soft fabric that perfectly fits the skin and yet hides it, or revealing part of the bodies that aren't inherently sexual such as shoulders or thigh.

I enjoy when sluts dress in tight yoga pants but would be repulsed if they went out in public like that if i was their boyfriend. The fucking whores will not be dispespecting me by parading their ass around in front of other men, i would shut down that BS real fast

90% of women nowadays wear revealing slutty clothes its disgusting. I hate simps who embrace this degeneracy.
they wear it to attract Chads and lots of simps/orbitters who will give them gifts, money, attention, give them free food on dates etc

they wear it to attract Chads and lots of simps/orbitters who will give them gifts, money, attention, give them free food on dates etc
its not just that in general its gross for me. A woman loses her value the moment she decides to act like a slut but simps and cucks embrace it meanwhile only CHADs gets something out of it.

women don't lose their value by wearing slut clothes, If it wasn't working, they wouldn't keep doing it.
they only do to men with common sense and values but in the eyes of society what they do is empowering and necessary to "elevate" society.

It's retarded.

regardless they are going after chad

The sluts know their value, i swear onlyfans is part of a depopulation agenda against white males, it's mostly white females on onlyfans and instead of getting married and creating the next generation, they are professional whores now

Very true I told u HQNP is law

I like when they dress slutty because they are fun to look at. But at the same time it fills me anger because I will never know what their pussy looks like

0abd46dc49541cf868f3b78c12342a96
9bd6303919e166d5bd686fc935e82a92
93131493 p0
104341795 p0
115088723 p0
Fbf0d34e8762d033815e51159cebf0b3
Sample fb652a6f8f82702c0ff0d8d663cd8f5c

lol faggot if you think its "gross"

jk

yes. i dislike when they act like nigers.

Foids have ruined themselves by exposing themselves to everyone (both online and offline), then wonder why they get treated like shit. Nobody respects a whore / skank/, that's just a fact. I've always been more attracted to chicks who are fully-clothed and actually cover themselves up (maybe show some cleavage or midriff - that's fine), but showing your whole body... it's fucking degenerate.

She dresses modestly for you, but naked for chad.

My dick disagrees brocel although I can agree that trashy outfits are repulsive.

Sundress over Yoga pants for days. It's not the yoga pants per se, as long as that ass isn't sticking out like a huge tumour.

My dick disagrees brocel although I can agree that trashy outfits are repulsive.
When the monkey brain is activated. I'd be embarrassed beyond belief to be out in public with those foids, given their ass-obsession.

It’s more sexy when you can’t see the goods, gives off forbidden fruit vibes.

i don't really care about muh trad wife, it's just a stupid aesthetic for zoomercels, just don't dress like a slut and it's good