Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women who don't have sex with you are ENEMIES

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
They see you as nothing but a genetic failure and as a potentila rapist. You are a threat to them. You have no reason to not see them as enemies as well. They won't fuck you ever so you shouldn't show any mercy to them. As an incel, it's kill or be killed. Treat people the same way they have treated you. They denied you a normal life.

Every day, I see Normies meeting up and one invites another. I was never invited anywhere. If you are subhuman people will ostracize you and deny you a normal life. They treat you like shit and you must treat them like that as well. Same goes for women. They consider you repulsive and dangerous so you must be an asshole to them. As an incel, you have to be relentless. Noone likes so you have no reason to be good to people.

Exactly, too many cucks here fail to realise that females are our main enemies. They are the primary reason why we are incel.

Not being invited anywhere is a sure tell that you are genetic reject and no one wants you.

I'm gay. Every man who doesn't have sex with me is an enemy. Bend over Anon.

nah, females are resources, normies who overprice it are the enemy

It's an injustice and they must pay.

St.Tropez said:
Not being invited anywhere is a sure tell that you are genetic reject and no one wants you.

This hit me hard.

ilieknothing said:
Exactly, too many cucks here fail to realise that females are our main enemies. They are the primary reason why we are incel.

We are incels because of genetics which makes females hostile towards us.

St.Tropez said:

I'm never invited anywhere. Even subhumans don't want me.

Framecel222 said:
I'm gay. Every man who doesn't have sex with me is an enemy. Bend over Anon.

Yes master.

Richard spencer said:
It's an injustice and they must pay.

This hit me hard.

Blood isn't enough.

this is what gets me... its just mind blowing how normies actually tell us that we should be nice and respectful to women although the same women are usually the ones who were absolute cunts to us back in high school. fuck right off with that bs platitude,,

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
this is what gets me... its just mind blowing how normies actually  tell us that we should be nice and respectful to women although the same women are usually the ones who were absolute cunts to us back in high school. fuck right off with that bs platitude,,

As Jesus said, treat people like they treat you.

Anon said:
As Jesus said, treat people like they treat you.

And somehow normies will only use this quote when it suits them. Just world fallacy at play.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
And somehow normies will only use this quote when it suits them. Just world fallacy at play.

Normies must be gased.

nausea said:
muslims can go jihad

Christians hate jihad cause they will lose theor degeneracy.