Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women Who Dated An Incel Share Their Story

TerryFuckinHawkins

TerryFuckinHawkins

Greycel
Incels get dates all the time there bad personality just turns the women away

Women like murderers and criminals.
They only complain when In-cels have bad personality.

Another shitty reddit channel, no originality.

Those comments...

they just try to cash in on the incel narrative since the term "incel" gets lots of attention now. they dont care about the validity of the story, they only care about the things that will get them the most views. thats why I dont take these kind of low effort channels serious and you shouldnt watch their videos because they need to die out.

Can’t be an incel if they got into a relationship. Real Incels can’t get into those cause we’re too ugly and we get discriminated even just trying to get friendships. We look untrustworthy to people because of things wrong with our face.

Can’t be an incel if they got into a relationship. Real Incels can’t get into those cause we’re too ugly and we get discriminated even just trying to get friendships. We look untrustworthy to people because of things wrong with our face.
maybe she "dated" him for the clout

Those comments...

''Almost nothing pisses me off more than someone who can't accept "no" as an answer.''

''Reading this entire thread is why I don’t date white guys''

''Why but... if you look into crimes committed by incels, they’re literally all white. When was the last time you heard of American black man, American Hispanic man or American Asian man shooting up sororities, fitness classes?''

Just lol at those comments. The typical ''you cannot accept no as an answer'' is actually nothing but pure female empowerment.
And just lol at this female who specifically hates white men.

Those comments are so fucking bluepilled it’s insane. The video isnt even about incels just men who are sociopathic. Fuck this channel and its video, i suggest disliking it and making a few comments about us and how we arent these stereotypes

Not one tenth of a second

None of these are incels. Once again, a bunch of normies who don’t understand the simple concept of involuntary celibacy.

None of these are incels. Once again, a bunch of normies who don’t understand the simple concept of involuntary celibacy.

''Almost nothing pisses me off more than someone who can't accept "no" as an answer.''

''Reading this entire thread is why I don’t date white guys''

''Why but... if you look into crimes committed by incels, they’re literally all white. When was the last time you heard of American black man, American Hispanic man or American Asian man shooting up sororities, fitness classes?''

Just lol at those comments. The typical ''you cannot accept no as an answer'' is actually nothing but pure female empowerment.
And just lol at this female who specifically hates white men.
ER was half chinese

Imagine believing that Reddit stories are real.
They’re all larps for internet points, you can’t trust anything on Reddit.