Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy women who are reading i need to say one thing

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I know you're here reading shit. I don't expect an answer or anything, I really just wanted a hug, but I know I won't have it. i don't want your mercy, that's pathetic
I confess i'd be totally submissive and you know it, I'm fucking submissive.
I don't want to imagine what expression you're having, I don't want to imagine how your face is right now, because I even know it's pathetic
I don't talk "want," shit anymore. i shouldn't even question that :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Screenshot 20220326 151744 Chrome

Dude it’s crazy how many applications that come in saying female
describing they're "femcels" infiltrators or what? What could a hole want with this place

I know you're here reading shit. I don't expect an answer or anything, I really just wanted a hug, but I know I won't have it. i don't want your mercy, that's pathetic
I confess i'd be totally submissive and you know it, I'm fucking submissive.
I don't want to imagine what expression you're having, I don't want to imagine how your face is right now, because I even know it's pathetic
I don't talk "want," shit anymore. i shouldn't even question that :feelsrope::cryfeels:
You are a pathetic tbh. Grow some balls bro. You have worth outside of femoid opinion

describing they're "femcels" infiltrators or what? What could a hole want with this place
A lot of them want to do research on us, and some say they can’t find anyone(because their options aren’t up to their standards) my guess is they want orbiters to make money from or to write some college essay on

A lot of them want to do research on us, and some say they can’t find anyone(because their options aren’t up to their standards) my guess is they want orbiters to make money from or to write some college essay on
study us like were some fucking nigger monkeys in a zoo. :feelswhat:

r/incels was swarming with foids. I remember cucked subreddit’s saying how jealous they were