Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women who are in abusive relationships should get NO HELP. THEY SHOULD BE LEFT TO ROT

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Those whores ignored red flag after red flag and then she gets into an abusive relationship. All of a sudden she will start playing the victim card, "I didn't know! He was manipulative! He hid his true self!" These are the same whores who tell us that we cannot hide our personality IRL on incels.co. JFL. The reality of it is, they LOVE to endure Chad's abuse. They would rather be beaten to death by Chad than to accept their looksmatch. They don't care if Chad beats them up as long as they get impregnated by Chad. That's their end goal. That's all they care about.

So when you see a woman enduring abuse... DO NOT HELP HER. Do not show sympathy. Do not offer condolences or listen to her problems. She wanted this. She knew what she was getting into and all she could see was "CHAD CHAD CHAD CHAD" and she deliberately ignored red flag after red flag. Now she wants an incel to rescue her from her consequences? No. She must endure the abuse. She chose this. Made your bed? Sleep in it bitch!

remember that one video of a guy intervening and then getting shot? someone post it

Yes agreed. It's all their fault.

Personality detector

Based. They aren’t entitled to not being abused

If I saw a psychopathic Chad abusing a female, I would kill the psychopathic Chad and then take his place.

With a Chad, it's seldom abuse. Even if it is, it is all about playing the victim to seek Chad's attention (again). She will go back to him once Chad says 'okay, come over'

With a Chad, it's seldom abuse. Even if it is, it is all about playing the victim to seek Chad's attention (again). She will go back to him once Chad says 'okay, come over'

There's a reason why they keep going back. They would rather be beaten to death by Chad than to even touch an incel.

idgaf is you punch a foid.

I've seen the model for the abuse cycle. The cycle outlines the idea that an abusive guy has times where he is kind, which manipulates the woman into saying. My problem with this is that the woman still knows her partner is abusive and is just staying with him out of a warped sense of hope. There is no good reason she couldn't leave, she just thinks the guy is hot and blindly hopes things will improve.

kek at caring about abused foids

Their boyfriends their choice.

They should be stuck to the man they chose
full

High IQ

I really hate toilets that are attracted to violent chad and then cry like a damsel in distress when he directs his violence on her. She was fine with him bullying other men but suddenly ooh poor me save me fuck off.

There's a reason why they keep going back. They would rather be beaten to death by Chad than to even touch an incel.
brutal. never had a chance. females would rather get brutally beaten up by chad then hugged by an incel :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I would like to disagree with OP in a general sense, as I don't think you're necessarily seeing the entire picture here.

I believe your thoughts are directed at foids who choose to get into romantic relationships with scumbags.

However there are non-romantic non-chosen relationship which women might also be subjected to.

For example: let's say there's a NEET woman who lives with her mom, and then the mother brings in a guy and basically forces the woman to cohabitate with this man or be homeless.

In that case I have instinctive empathy for the woman because I have experienced such a situation. In this case it is the abusive mother who chose the scumbag, not her daughter, so the daughter doesn't get my blame.

An abusive relationship is based. That is how foids were treated in the 1800's, and should still continue to be treated that way.

let's say there's a NEET woman

There are no NEET women. 99.99% of women will find some man to betabuxx for her. Women still living with their parents in their 20s or 30s is VERY rare.

exactly. fuck em

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back