Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women want us to rot.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
So a few days ago I responded to some video of a foid talking about incels. Her main point through the video was that incels "should just shut up and get on with their lives". I challenged that advice and asked her if she expected incels to just work in silence all their lives whilst being ignored and lonely. All 20+ people who replied to me said "yes, stop being a victim" every single time. What this shows is that women simply want us ugly men to work in silence, without complaining, all our lives, paying into the system which supports these bitches and single moms. We are supposed to act like mindless drones who work ourselves into the ground for 50+ years in return for absolutely no recognition or any reward.

Women don't care if we're lonely, they don't care if we're depressed, they don't care if we commit suicide. They rejoice when lonely men commit suicide - it is hilarious to them, since they hate virgin ugly men more than anything else on this planet. They laugh at our misery, all the bullying we've received, all the tears we've shed as innocent kids in our high school days when we just couldn't fit in no matter what we did. They simply want us to shut up, bottle up our feelings and live with the pain while they have the time of their lives enjoying themselves every day.

It really is over, boys.

its why the term wageslave is surprisingly accurate for my fellow incels in work.

we pay taxes to a society that literally goes against/ hates virgin men.

stop being a victim / why do they bitch and moan when people shoot up their workplace?

“Go to work, fund our lifestyles, then go fuck off.”

i like how feminazis and minorities are allowed to cry about getting arrested in a starbucks for loitering or for not having girls in the boy scouts but us not being able to attract a mate is not considered being a victim.
“Go to work, fund our lifestyles, then go fuck off.”

Is there any winning move?

That's just how women are. They are often not grateful for anything which is why so few women hold nationalistic views.

prime ER fuel

Women hate our existence. All we can do is shine the shoes their rich daddy/husband bought for them. Remember: no eye contact!

I learned pretty early on society just wants malcontents to disappear. Like when you pass a bum on the road, you want the bum gone, not necessarily helped. And shooing them away is easier than helping them so...

Hilarious. They tell us to shut up and take it, but if incels go on shootings, they moan and bitch and act like we did something wrong.

We know. Ugly men are hated by women.

women only care about me when i throw acid at their face

So a few days ago I responded to some video of a foid talking about incels. Her main point through the video was that incels "should just shut up and get on with their lives". I challenged that advice and asked her if she expected incels to just work in silence all their lives whilst being ignored and lonely. All 20+ people who replied to me said "yes, stop being a victim" every single time. What this shows is that women simply want us ugly men to work in silence, without complaining, all our lives, paying into the system which supports these bitches and single moms. We are supposed to act like mindless drones who work ourselves into the ground for 50+ years in return for absolutely no recognition or any reward.

Women don't care if we're lonely, they don't care if we're depressed, they don't care if we commit suicide. They rejoice when lonely men commit suicide - it is hilarious to them, since they hate virgin ugly men more than anything else on this planet. They laugh at our misery, all the bullying we've received, all the tears we've shed as innocent kids in our high school days when we just couldn't fit in no matter what we did. They simply want us to shut up, bottle up our feelings and live with the pain while they have the time of their lives enjoying themselves every day.

It really is over, boys.
THIS

bitches can fuck of and die, i wouldnt help her if she gone blackout on the street and im the nearest person but would rather filming the cucks floating around her, y she needs help at that moment but let the cunts themselfs do it then and not fucking us but its expected that way

dont be a fucking cuck

it's always been like that, the ruling class has expected the peasants to accept their miserable lives just because they were born into it. sometimes the peasants rise up in a rebellion

“Then off urself afterwards for I can get some free brownie points about your death on instagram”

yea all their hysterics and bullshit and "we owe you nothing" can ultimately be condensed down to "we hate you, we always will hate you, deal with it".

Not sure if they actively rejoice when ugly men kill themselves, but they sure as fuck do not lose sleep over it
its why the term wageslave is surprisingly accurate for my fellow incels in work.

we pay taxes to a society that literally goes against/ hates virgin men.
Taxation is theft

Kinda how they throw the "stop being a victim" card at us yet get ptsd from getting called a slut

This is why going ER is the only way.

LOL yes shut up and deal with being genetic trash or rope because no one cares. jfl @ this existence.

There's really no point in working when the world despises you. Living life as an incel is torture, everyone wishes you were dead.

Hell no we're not going to rot and keep our mouths shut. Make it hard on those bitches. Shame sluts whenever you see them dressing like whores in the street.

You're really surprised? There's literally a subreddit where they publicly delight in causing the suicide of countless incels. This is obvious.

You're really surprised? There's literally a subreddit where they publicly delight in causing the suicide of countless incels. This is obvious.
No way, is there a link?

You're right OP. They always get super triggered at reading mean comments from incels and I always ask them whether or not they would be happy with dying alone.

Normies are lying, hateful, hypocrites like always.

"just get on with their lives"

This isn't the worst advice tbh. Seeing that we're genetic rejects destined to live alone and die childless, there's really nothing we can do about it except move on. It's illuminating to be red-pilled about femoids and men (who are equally shitty for being their enablers), but at some point you have to move on to other life pursuits or forms of escapism. All you can do is cope via distractions. Stewing over our dilemma won't solve it nor alleviate our suffering. It will only amplify it.

Last edited:
When you're diagnosed with cancer do you just say "oh well guess I'd better get back to work then", no you fucking curse at the heavens and wonder what in the fuck did you do to deserve this. Femoids have no empathy for anybody but themselves they can't put themselves in other peoples shoes.