Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women want ugly men to die

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Its not such a hyperbole either. Women see ugly men as possible harassers, catcallers and rapists. A womans greatest fear is to be raped by an ugly male, because then her child would have subhumans DNA and she would miss possible chances with a Chad. This is why women are "creeped out" by ugly men. Its her instincts telling her, that this man is of poor genetic quality and that she should stay away from him. It doesn't matter if the guy is flirting with her, or even talking to her. Heck, he could be completely ignoring her, but she will still feel creeped out by him, because the fear lingers at the back of her mind. Women think ugly men are creeps by default.

In womens ideal society, ugly men would be dead so women wouldn't have to ever worry about being approached, catcalled or raped by an ugly man.

WOMEN LITERALLY WANT UGLY MEN DEAD. THEY DON'T WANT LOW QUALITY MALES AROUND AND THEY DON'T WANT UGLY MEN TO POLLUTE THE GENE POOL.

There is nothing in this world that women hate more than ugly men. A lion could eat her, or a murdered could kill her, but an ugly man could ruin her genetic legacy for forever. Therefore women wish ugly men didn't exist, women wish ugly men were dead.

I don't think they actively want ugly men to die, but they're certainly doing their part in increasing male suicide rates.

I don't think they actively want ugly men to die, but they're certainly doing their part in increasing male suicide rates.
Of course women don't actively do anything about it, its not like they grab knives and go kill ugly men on the streets. Its just that they wish ugly men didn't exist and they are glad when they see male suicide statistics go up, because its one less possible creep on the streets.

When I'm outside foids at my age are disgusted from me. Its clear to understand that from their facial expression. And I shower everyday so I don't even smell bad. So they aren't disgusted from my smell but my looks.

They want ugly men so they can do all the low level wagie work. Like warehousing and janny work

Of course women don't actively do anything about it, its not like they grab knives and go kill ugly men on the streets. Its just that they wish ugly men didn't exist and they are glad when they see male suicide statistics go up, because its one less possible creep on the streets.
No, I meant that they don't care if ugly men die or not.
I don't believe that they wish ugly men didn't exist or that the suicide rates go up.
I think they simply don't give a fuck and don't care about ugly males at all.

They treat ugly males like shit and what happens to these guys afterwards, if they'll hang from the ceiling or jump off a bridge, women don't care (Which is sad).

Yes. They want men they find ugly to disappear asap. They hate the presence of such men. You can see it from the facial expression how disturbed a woman is when she sees a guy she find ugly/repulsive.

Yes. They want men they find ugly to disappear asap. They hate the presence of such men. You can see it from the facial expression how disturbed a woman is when she sees a guy she find ugly/repulsive.
Yep. You can always tell. I wonder if men do this to ugly women too, I don't remember ever grimacing when seeing a woman, maybe once when I saw a picture of Eugenia Cooney, but that's only because she is morbidly anorexic.

It really shows how women view even average men, but especially low-tier men. Women can't even be civil and hide their disgust, when they see an ugly man its like they see a cockroach. They want to see it die.

Its not such a hyperbole either. Women see ugly men as possible harassers, catcallers and rapists. A womans greatest fear is to be raped by an ugly male, because then her child would have subhumans DNA and she would miss possible chances with a Chad. This is why women are "creeped out" by ugly men. Its her instincts telling her, that this man is of poor genetic quality and that she should stay away from him. It doesn't matter if the guy is flirting with her, or even talking to her. Heck, he could be completely ignoring her, but she will still feel creeped out by him, because the fear lingers at the back of her mind. Women think ugly men are creeps by default.

In womens ideal society, ugly men would be dead so women wouldn't have to ever worry about being approached, catcalled or raped by an ugly man.

WOMEN LITERALLY WANT UGLY MEN DEAD. THEY DON'T WANT LOW QUALITY MALES AROUND AND THEY DON'T WANT UGLY MEN TO POLLUTE THE GENE POOL.

There is nothing in this world that women hate more than ugly men. A lion could eat her, or a murdered could kill her, but an ugly man could ruin her genetic legacy for forever. Therefore women wish ugly men didn't exist, women wish ugly men were dead.
Not as much as women want short men to die.

They sure do it's written by the facial expressions they convey.

men want to weild the club to crush your head after they destroy your spirt for their bros entertainment :feelsUgh:

I didn't see the "to die" part in the newsfeed and I got a little hopeful,