Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women want ugly men to commit suicide

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Women want ugly men to kill themselves. They see us as a menace to them and they don't want us to spread our shit-tier genes so they would rather see us commit sudoku

Women are shallow whores.

It’s pretty mutual in my part:feelsjuice:

Based, it'll be a net positive for humanity.

Women want ugly men to kill themselves. They see us as a menace to them and they don't want us to spread our shit-tier genes so they would rather see us commit sudoku
I think although this is a water is slightly more hydrogen atoms to oxygen atoms around 2 to 1, post. I think there is something to be expanded on, my theory is:

Do you think the looks of disgust and terrible non verbal communication women give to sub 5 males, eg ghosting, talking over, ignoring, belittling, bullying, IS THE ACTUAL MANIFESTATION OF THEIR URGE TO WANT TO CAUSE THAT MAN TO HARM HIMSELF THROUGH THEIR PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTACK.

Think about it the main reason or one of the reasons you are not nice passive aggressively to someone, is because you want to harm them whether physically or psychologically. It is irrelevant if you strike a blow against them yourself or if the person does the injury to themselves.

This is the main underpinnings of female self harm, women bully other women PSYCHOLOGICALLY NOT PHYSICALLY CAUSING OTHER FEMALES TO SELF HARM IN VARIOUS FORMS, EG BULLEMIA, ANOREXIA, CUTTING. But notice YOU ACTUALLY NOTICE THESE THEMES, AS THE MEDIA HAS BLOWN UP AND COVERS ENDLESSLY THE FEMALE PLIGHT OF ANOREXIA, CUTTING ETC.

You have to always remember men dont get the same validation, there is nowhere near the level of awareness and care about mens self harm and their psychological underpinnings no one gives it any media airtime, THUS WOMEN EXPLOIT THIS AS THEY KNOW THEY CAN SHIT ON SOMEONE AND NOT GET CALLED OUT BY SOCIETY.

This is one of the main reasons when i get shat on i immediately retaliate, one to let the bitch know i know they are shitting on me and two, I know noone else is going to defend me and i have to stand up immediately and show strength, otherwise the bitch will run roughshed and keep on punching me passive aggressively speaking.

Also the one effect of hurting someone psychologically essentially attacking their ego their very being, is to cause depression, anxiety and if you go further suicidal thoughts negative thoughts.

This also links in with women being absolute cowards and doing everything by proxy, the psychological bullying and negativity could never be used in court or legitimately anywhere, as a reason for the man being bullied to cause himself harm. This is also the main underpinning as to why the people that bullied and were passive aggressive and non verbally awful to E.R. WERE GIVEN AN UTTER FREE PASS AND NO BLAME WAS EVER ATTACHED TO THEIR BEHAVIOUR AS TO WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID.

Last edited:
The Fuckin whores should kill themselves

That's why suicide without a female Genocide is cucked asf:blackpill:

THUS WOMEN EXPLOIT THIS AS THEY KNOW THEY CAN SHIT ON SOMEONE AND NOT GET CALLED OUT BY SOCIETY.
Soyciety is probably the most pathetic creation of human race. Imagine existing thousands and thousands of years and not inventing any mechanisms to confront female bitching.