Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women want to castrate men now

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/NOMax5N

Yes a man could hypothetically impregnate 360 women in a year but why focus on men now when 1/3 probaby now 2/3 of men get no action to begin with if men were impregnating women left and right and it's such a big issue then why are the birthrate declining it seems to me that the whores are mad that their abortion rights were took away now they want men to suffer along with them when most men are invisible and are KHHV funny thing is there's hella people supporting this I even saw a cuck say he'd gladly take the pill to castrate himself jfl only men they slay are good looking to Slightly above average looking men make it make sense now

lol always the mans fault
gut yourself roastie toastie bitch

I wanna kill wombmans

If every toilet only sleeps with the same handful of men, does it really matter to them if the rest of us "work down there" or not? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If every toilet only sleeps with the same handful of men, does it really matter to them if the rest of us "work down there" or not? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They think men get sex like they do they have no idea what the life of a average to below average man life is like :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based because this doesn't affect us. They should forcibly castrate all Chads so future generations will become uglier and uglier :feelsokman:

Based because this doesn't affect us. They should forcibly castrate all Chads so future generations will become uglier and uglier :feelsokman:
They wanna sleep around with chadrone and face no consequences now that abortion got took away they want everyone to suffer jokes on them we don't even have sex:feelskek::feelskek: