Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women view their husband as a beta male provider that she secured after her promiscuous years ended

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
To women their husband is just the man they secured to be their provider once their promiscuous years are over their husband is just a resource to them a utility not a life partner

Wow what a amazing discovery how did you think of this!!

marriage is basically just another word for betabux. by the time foids get off the cock carousel and are ready to marry, they are already old and about to hit the wall. you just dont get much out of marrying a foid

how did you think of this!!
from this picture i posted in the discord

True. This becomes more and more obvious as both men and women age but moreso for women (when I say age I'm talking late twenties to late 30s range)

But more obvious to foids because this is what they consciously and premeditatively think about to secure their future.

Men think more and more about their careers as they age and/or situation in life as far as financial well being. Foids become more easier and less stuck up. They are still looking for the 6ft+ rich tallfag of course, but they become more realistic of their SMV (which is declining rapidly by every year). Skin less tight, double chin starts to appear, face gets fatter. Badges and wrinkles start becoming more visible. Once she sees and realizes that, she goes into seeking beta-male husband provider mode.

I forgot to mention, that all of this is if she is not established in her career already and not financially stable. And I acknowledge that a lot of foids in America don't even have college degrees. So basically this occurs more often than not.

Hell some foids already whored it up with badboys in their early years and have one or two kids by then. That is when its really obvious that she is seeking a beta male provider husband by the time she is 29 - 40 years old. Past 41 or beyond and she can't even have kids anymore without the kid coming out retarded, deformed, or autistic. So if she is past 41 and a single mother or just single, then she is REALLY seeking an ultra beta male husband provider. Because a single lonely beta 41 - 43 year old man, is still gonna try to find a 32-37 year old foid that can actually bear healthy children.

Lots of you guys are still young and should ascend by your mid 30s to late 40s by opting for being a betabuxx. If 5'3 to 5'6, maybe never ascending at all.

As for me, I'm an oldcel ethnic manlet in my mid 30s and I am not gonna stay here in America. I am moving to SEA soon to try to ascend. Hopefully stay there forever and never have to deal with American foids ever again. Just interacting with them in itself is difficult as a manlet ethnicel.

Last edited:
To women their husband is just the man they secured to be their provider once their promiscuous years are over their husband is just a resource to them a utility not a life partner
It won't make any difference. Pussy is pussy. We must all pay for it . Chad pays with his genes the rest pay with money

Yeah its brutal, women don't respect their husbands at all. Women have more respect and adoration for the guy that pumped and dumped them 15 years ago than their husband of 10 years

I've always felt that women view men as a means-to-an-end --- we're either walking ATMs, bodyguards, or their post-slut-years-retirement-plan. Ugly men, however, are simply invisible or a nuisance

It is women who dehumanize men and view us as objects --- it's for that reason why feminists constantly accuse men of "seeing women as objects" --- it is a projection to deflect any suspicion of how they view men

Breaking news: shit smells bad

Men have everything to lose from marriage while women have everything to gain from it. Imagine tying yourself legally to a creature that can one day, out of nowhere, decide she can better, take everything you have and go back to the cock carousel. And she is protected while she destroys your life. That's marriage.