Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women view male sexuality as repulsive, and women do not need sex like men do

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
107
I figured this out from a strange source. I recently started reading about these real stories of women cutting off penises and notice that 90% of women would find it hilarious, satisfying, and awesome, no matter what country, culture, or race they're from.

Men usually just blame this on feminism or liberalism that "teaches to hate men". In fact I found out that has nothing to do with it. Women are biologically completely different from men. Sex is not important at all to women, at least compared to men. To women sex is just a means to an end, a method through which she can get a relationship. This is in contrast to men to whom sex is the ends itself. A woman couldn't care less if she never has sex. The only reason they have casual sex with Chads is cause they hope he'll call them back in the morning and become their boyfriend, not because they want the sex itself.

Most women have been asked what they think of the penis, and they answer that it's the most disgusting looking thing they ever laid eyes on. Replies like "First time I saw it I freaked out and ran out of the room" and "it's like a half-dead worm, I just want to rip it off and squish it". Women are only romantically attracted to men, not sexually.

The reason women find those stories so satisfying is they all fantasized of doing the same thing at one point or another. It's every woman's dream for her boyfriend to no longer have a penis, that way she can get all the romance and cuddling (and money of course) without having to open her legs for him. Sex is simply not important to them. At all. When asked why they found cutting off a penis funny, many women replied that "it's just funny how men look horrified by the loss of their sausage. Like what's the big deal lol?" and "OMG it's just his junk! Get over it!". In fact a focus group study in Germany proved just that. Another important point is that women will sympathize with a man if he lost an arm or was facially disfigured; it's only when his penis is cut off they start to laugh.

Now back to the first point that this is how women biologically are and it has nothing to do with politics or feminism, read this link... It's from Fox news. All the commentators are married conservative family women who probably also support trump. 99% are ecstatic about the story and sympathetic to the female criminal:

https://www.facebook.com/fox8news/posts/10152538929272623

If you don't think this proves my point then you're just in complete denial. You probably just want to imagine female sexuality as something similar to yours, maybe it's an ego thing. I can give you link after link, live videos too, and you'll still deny it.
 
The status of women should be reduced to that of cattle. Every man should be allowed to buy and sell girls and is entitled to sex. We should all unite to make this happen.
 
FeminismsCancer said:
The status of women should be reduced to that of cattle. Every man should be allowed to buy and sell girls and is entitled to sex. We should all unite to make this happen.

Hamdulillah!

I swear Islam is the most perfect fucking thing that can happen to the west. It's like a dream come true to me.
 
If female sexuality isn't similar to men's, then why are vibrators and dildos such successful products? Why do teachers have sex with students and get fired for it?
 
BoozeBumAddict said:
I figured this out from a strange source. I recently started reading about these real stories of women cutting off penises and notice that 90% of women would find it hilarious, satisfying, and awesome, no matter what country, culture, or race they're from.

Men usually just blame this on feminism or liberalism that "teaches to hate men". In fact I found out that has nothing to do with it. Women are biologically completely different from men. Sex is not important at all to women, at least compared to men. To women sex is just a means to an end, a method through which she can get a relationship. This is in contrast to men to whom sex is the ends itself. A woman couldn't care less if she never has sex. The only reason they have casual sex with Chads is cause they hope he'll call them back in the morning and become their boyfriend, not because they want the sex itself.

Most women have been asked what they think of the penis, and they answer that it's the most disgusting looking thing they ever laid eyes on. Replies like "First time I saw it I freaked out and ran out of the room" and "it's like a half-dead worm, I just want to rip it off and squish it". Women are only romantically attracted to men, not sexually.

The reason women find those stories so satisfying is they all fantasized of doing the same thing at one point or another. It's every woman's dream for her boyfriend to no longer have a penis, that way she can get all the romance and cuddling (and money of course) without having to open her legs for him. Sex is simply not important to them. At all. When asked why they found cutting off a penis funny, many women replied that "it's just funny how men look horrified by the loss of their sausage. Like what's the big deal lol?" and "OMG it's just his junk! Get over it!". In fact a focus group study in Germany proved just that. Another important point is that women will sympathize with a man if he lost an arm or was facially disfigured; it's only when his penis is cut off they start to laugh.

Now back to the first point that this is how women biologically are and it has nothing to do with politics or feminism, read this link... It's from Fox news. All the commentators are married conservative family women who probably also support trump. 99% are ecstatic about the story and sympathetic to the female criminal:

https://www.facebook.com/fox8news/posts/10152538929272623

If you don't think this proves my point then you're just in complete denial. You probably just want to imagine female sexuality as something similar to yours, maybe it's an ego thing. I can give you link after link, live videos too, and you'll still deny it.

Imagine if we said a cheating woman should have her clit cut off. We would be arrested...
 
blickpall said:
If female sexuality isn't similar to men's, then why are vibrators and dildos such successful products? Why do teachers have sex with students and get fired for it?

Same reason colorful nailpolish is a successful product too. Sex and orgasms are as important to women as painting their nails. Maybe less.


7339er said:
Imagine if we said a cheating woman should have her clit cut off. We would be arrested...

The clit is a microscopic button.
The only equivalent thing to cutting off a penis is to pour molten lead into the vagina.
 
Women prefer sex with each other mostly. Have you seen how much fun they're having in all female porn vs straight porn where you can see their faces say when is this over so I can cash my check? Have you seen those YT videos of teenage girls in groups? Damn, I don't identify as trans or female but I sure wish I were born a cute female. It's a totally different life.
 
FeminismsCancer said:
Women prefer sex with each other mostly. Have you seen how much fun they're having in all female porn vs straight porn where you can see their faces say when is this over so I can cash my check? Have you seen those YT videos of teenage girls in groups? Damn, I don't identify as trans or female but I sure wish I were born a cute female. It's a totally different life.

A study actually proved that "straight" women are only sexually aroused by pictures of nude women and not those of nude men. I can't recall where I read it though.
 
BoozeBumAddict said:
A study actually proved that "straight" women are only sexually aroused by pictures of nude women and not those of nude men. I can't recall where I read it though.

Oh I know, I've read that study.
 
So according to you, all these females that wet themselves around Chad and can't control themselves are just faking it
 
OP, I've something similar to you, but then I got told that its "cope." and had gotten told to "fuck off" lol.

However, women have five times the less sex drive than men, 60%+ women admit having feelings for other women (they're lesbians), theirs also penis envy (women wanting to be men especially lesbians and trans), and of course female in-group preference (choosing other women before men).

Women orgasm if you're good looking, rich, and have an 8 inch cock, or either one of those and research had already proven those factors to be true, it has also shown that sex is psychological for women, of course its still physical, but women don't want sex as much as men do, I could promise you that.
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
 theirs also penis envy (women wanting to be men especially lesbians and trans)

I cannot understand penis envy since absolutely everything converges to prove that in the modern world women have it better, that it is easier to approach women as a fellow woman and how women are deep down repulsed by sex with men.
 
Cope thread of the day, female are as horny to fuck men as men are as horny to fuck females, the diference is that since they have more estrogen that testosterone, that lust only triggers with certain men.

Meanwhile forbid a men to masturbate or fornicate during one month and he will fuck whatever resembles a female.
 
FeminismsCancer said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
theirs also penis envy (women wanting to be men especially lesbians and trans)
I cannot understand penis envy since absolutely everything converges to prove that in the modern world women have it better, that it is easier to approach women as a fellow woman and how women are deep down repulsed by sex with men.
Yeah, sometimes I don't understand as well. Some women are out there in efforts to eradicate pro-nouns (he/she) and this is coming from the non-binary crowd as well. Also lesbian and trans women envy Chads dating their dream girls too, they also want to emulate some men (what I've mentioned before could be part of the reason, why). You could see this cosplay where some women would go out as male characters.


Unbearable2woman said:
Cope thread of the day, female are as horny to fuck men as men are as horny to fuck females, the diference is that since they have more estrogen that testosterone, that lust only triggers with certain men.
Meanwhile forbid a men to masturbate or fornicate during one month and he will fuck whatever resembles a female.
*sigh*
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, sometimes I don't understand as well. Some women are out there in efforts to eradicate pro-nouns (he/she) and this is coming from the non-binary crowd as well. Also lesbian and trans women envy Chads dating their dream girls too, they also want to emulate some men (what I've mentioned before could be part of the reason, why). You could see this cosplay where some women would go out as male characters.

What they have is chad-envy, not penis-envy but since non-chads are invisible to them they believe that being chad is synonymous to being a man.
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Cope thread of the day, female are as horny to fuck men as men are as horny to fuck females, the diference is that since they have more estrogen that testosterone, that lust only triggers with certain men.
Meanwhile forbid a men to masturbate or fornicate during one month and he will fuck whatever resembles a female.
*sigh*
My thoughts exactly.
 
blickpall said:
If female sexuality isn't similar to men's, then why are vibrators and dildos such successful products? Why do teachers have sex with students and get fired for it?

Lol, the comparison between female rape vs Male rape is laughable. It's not because females couldn't force themselves onto a guy, it's because they have no real reason to. Females get pleasure through connection while male pleasure is a lot more physical.

The clitoris is the only exception. That's why females buy vibrators, to stimulate the clit. I honestly don't know why dildos are even a thing. PIV is pretty pointless for a female unless they plain on reproducing
 
Salutextm said:
I honestly don't know why dildos are even a thing. PIV is pretty pointless for a female unless they plain on reproducing

I think the obvious answer is because it does do something for them that you might just not have learned about. Again, there would be no point in ribbed condoms and the like if they didn't have some sort of desirable effect. In layman's terms, we are taught that there are two orgasms - clitoral and vaginal, with vaginal being the more common one from regular intercourse. So, I imagine that a dildo or a ribbed condom allows women to feel the latter.
 
Salutextm said:
Lol, the comparison between female rape vs Male rape is laughable. It's not because females couldn't force themselves onto a guy, it's because they have no real reason to. Females get pleasure through connection while male pleasure is a lot more physical.

The clitoris is the only exception. That's why females buy vibrators, to stimulate the clit. I honestly don't know why dildos are even a thing. PIV is pretty pointless for a female unless they plain on reproducing

lol females rape men as much as men rape females. This has been illustrated in studies. It's just that nobody gives a shit.


Women view male sexuality as repulsive because they view 95% of males as repulsive. The vagina is far more disgusting than the penis. Men are just socialised to fetishise sex and the female form and view either as the ultimate prize.
 
Cope. Wymyn love the cawk. It's just gotta be from the right person.
 

Similar threads

Logic55
Replies
10
Views
656
Darth Aries
Darth Aries
sultryloser
Replies
49
Views
2K
XDFLAMEBOY
XDFLAMEBOY
AsiaCel
Replies
3
Views
201
AsiaCel
AsiaCel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top